Chapter 14

Little info on the beginning. I linked a song above. Please play it at the point I ask you to. It makes the chapter more emotional.
(Time skip: Two weeks later, Sunday)
Hyejin P.O.V
It's been two weeks and there is still no sign of my brother. Right now I'm out with Jisung to look for him but we are literally just walking in circles. And everything is just going downhill.

Jungkook has been acting weird lately. I don't know what it is but he is planing something. Well I guess I will find out tomorrow.

We went home and once I was in my room I fell in bed and closed my eyes. I wouldn't be able to sleep either way. I turned I don't even know how many times until after two hours I finally fell asleep.

Three hours later I woke up again. Well, nothing out of ordinary for me anymore. I got up and drew a bit. All the pictures were sad.

As soon as it was time to go, I got ready and left the house. Today was the last day of school, the day we get our grades. And the last day to win Jungkook back.

I arrived at the school and already saw Eunha clinging to Jungkook. Kookie, how much I miss you. I need you. But I can't seem to win you back.

I saw Yongsun and walked up to her together we entered the school and went to the aula. The rest of the students entered. The director of the school started talking about how things would go. First, a few students would sing songs or play an instrument.

Like me, because I prepared a song. Then we have a short break then come back to get our grades and after that we had time to get ready for the party tonight.

After his speech the first boy went on the little stage and began singing the song Shallow.

It was really beautiful. I really felt the song. Next was a boy in my class. He sang Rolling in the deep by Adele

He has a really good technique. Now it was my turn. I got up and walked on stage.
I saw my friends cheering for me and smiled weakly. The music started playing and I focused on the melody.
(Please play the song linked at the top)
(Songtext)

I ran into you last night in our favorite bar. I didn't even have to ask you how you are. Cause I've seen all the pictures of your brand new life and the girl you've been seeing is gonna be your wife. So I take a deep breath and I wait for the worst part.

I got tears in my eyes because it really is true. I didn't want to cry but it was almost impossible. The song just perfectly described me.

When you say she's beautiful, like she walked right out of your dreams. She ain't cynical. She never fights or disagrees. Well I know you and what you need. And she can't give you everything. Cause there's one thing she'll never be.
She ain't me.

I looked at Jungkook and he had a sad look in his face. But I don't think it's because he gets that the song is about him. I began singing the second verse.

Cause I know you better than you know yourself. I know the secrets that you never told no one else. And I bet she only sips on pretty pink drinks and never quite says what she really thinks. I wish I could say that I wish you well.

Here we go again. It's true, Eunha is far from being Jungkook's type of girl.
I sang the second refrain before singing my favorite part.

Like the kind of girl that you cut out of a magazine. I'm a little bit rough and I'm known to cause a scene (I'm a little bit rough)
I know you miss it when you see me. True love ain't always easy. And perfect ain't as perfect as it seems.

No, my life was far from being perfect. I finished the song, then went down. I walked outside cause I got super emotional while singing. Jungkook followed me and caught up.

Hey are you ok? he asked. I wiped away my tears and put on a smile. Yeah of course. Why what's up? He chuckled nervously. Well, you see. As you might know I have been dating Eunha for over 3 years now. And I don't know, lately my heart has sometimes been going crazy and now I need your help.

Well what is it? I asked. He pulled out a box and told me: I already planned everything. But I need your advice. Tell me whether you think it's a good idea. Because ...

I want to propose to Eunha.

Hehe evil cliffhanger. 😈