Chapter 13

Hyejin P.O.V
Week after week went by. By now Jungkook and I were pretty close friends again. Today were the last final exams. That means after today we would not see our class mates for two whole weeks.

After that we would all gather one last time to receive our grades and officially graduate. Eunha has been furious about me and Jungkook getting closer again but she couldn't really do anything about it.

As always I woke up at like 4 o'clock. I got up and read through all the sheets of paper one last time. During the first two lessons we would write about History, during the next two lessons we had to do Maths and for the last two lessons I had to write the spanisch exams.

But that wouldn't be a problem since I was pretty fluent in spanisch by now. By the time I was done it was time to get ready. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and left the house with an apple and a cup of coffee.

I got on the bus and sat down. My thoughts went to Jungkook again. I still can't believe it. We dated for over 3 years and now he doesn't even remember that anymore. Now he is with Eunha. The worst part is that the day when we get our grades would have been our 4th aniversary.

I got sad just thinking about it. The bus stopped in front of the school and I got off. I saw Yongsun waiting for me at the gate. Jimin was standing next to her and there were also Tae and Wheein behind them. Yongsun became something like a twin sister to me. She was always there for me, she always had my back.

I don't know what I would have done without her. Oh and not to forget, we also had two new couples. They both got together 2 weeks ago. The first couple was Wheein and Tae and the second one was Yongsun and Jimin. I was really happy for them.

They greeted me and we went to class together. We split up and went to our classes. As soon as I entered the class room, I saw Eunha trying to eat Jungkooks face. I would usually tear up but during the past months I learned to keep a poker face. I sat down and a few seconds later the teacher walked in.

(Time skip: after the last lesson)
Spanish was quite easy, as expected. I left the classroom together with Jimin. Jungkook walked behind me and caught up. We started talking about random things and soon enough we stood at the gate together with the whole crew. I was really down because I would not get to see Jungkook anymore for two whole weeks.

The last chance would be at the graduation ceremony. And then I would try to give it my best shot. A car stopped in front of us and Chan emerged. He smiled at me and told me to get in. Something was off, this didn't seem like a real smile.

I said goodbye and got in the car. Chan sat in the drivers seat and started driving. I soon recognized the agency in front of us. We stopped and got out. Just ho ahead, Agent 001 wants to talk to you. It's something serious. He said before disappearing into the building.

I sighed nervously and entered the building. After two minutes I stood in front of the office. I knocked and a small „Come in" made me open the door. I walked in the office to see Agent 001 sitting at hus desk.

He looked up and as soon as he saw me he stood up and walked towards me. Hyejin.... I don't really know how to say this. Whatever here goes nothing. You're brother is missing. He should have returned by now. He said.

I couldn't believe my ears. This can't be happening to me. He's the last family member I have. He can't just go missing like that. Out of shock I just turned around and walked out. I left the building and walked home.

This can't be happening right now. Lee Wonho please be alright and take care of yourself. I will try my best to find you.

By the way, I changed some things by now so please make sure to look at that again as well. I made some small mistakes before that I got rid of now.
Anyways thanks for reading and voting💜💜