Chapter 1

When a character is thinking
When a character is talking
Hyejin P.O.V
All I heard was a beeping sound. I wasn't able to open my eyes, and I heard muffled voices. It felt like I was floating, but I could not remember a thing. I started to freak out. So many thoughts crossed my mind, for example Am I dead? 
After a while the voices got louder, or maybe it was my hearing that got better. I began to understand words and phrases like wake up or okay.
They sounded familiar but I wasn't able to fully grasp what was going on. I tried to open my eyes or to move my hand but I wasn't able of doing that at that moment.
Since there weren't many options I just started to listen to those voices to maybe hear something interesting. They were talking about a girl named Hyejin who had a bad accident. Are they talking about me? Hyejin, is that my name? They talked about an explosion and about so many wounded people. Then they mentioned a name. A name, that turned on a Switch in my head. My heart started to get warm and beat faster and faster. My eyes opened and I gasped for air. And that certain name was Jungkook.

Pictures started to storm around in my head. I knew they were memories...
It was too much to handle, it became incredibly painful so I began to scream. The people around me jumped to their feet and screamed something as well but I wasn't able to focus on that. Somebody rushed to my side but I didn't have the strength to look who it was.
After what felt like hours but probably were just a few minutes it stopped and I tried to calm down.
Once I was calm, I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was a white light. There were three women in white coats next to me who told me to breathe calmly. I recognized that I was in a hospital room and these women were one doctor and two nurses. After they checked my condition, they told me to rest and left the room. As soon as they were out of sight four girls entered the room and sprinted to my bed.
They were my squad in Highschool. Their names were Kim Yongsun (she's basically like my twin sister), Moon Byulyi, Jung Wheein and Jeon Somi. Yongsun was the first to arrive next to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Ya, what are you doing?! Don't you dare scare me like that again Hyejin!! She cried.
I smiled and hugged her back. The other girls also had tears in their eyes. She told me that I was out for two weeks and the doctors already thought I was going to die. I was sorry for worrying them so much. But then a thought crossed my head that froze the blood in my veins.
Where is Jungkook?! Is he okay?! Is he injured badly?! I almost screamed at them. They looked at each other and the looks in their eyes made my heart stop.

Sorry if there are some mistakes in here, English is not my first language and there may be some typos😂.