Chapter 23

Hyejin P.O.V
It's finally over. I just got contacted. I ran into Hwanwoong on the way to the battle field and told him to deactivate the bomb. He was alright and the bomb was no longer a threat.

Hyejinnie!!! A very loud voice shouted. The next thing I knew was somebody threw themself at me. I could make out long black hair. Yongsun.

I laughed and hugged her back. The moment she let go of me I got pulled into another bone crushing hug. Lee Hyejin, don't you dare ever scare me like that again! Wonho said.

I could say the same. Why on earth did you disappear just like that. Do you know what that did with me?! I replied. Neither of us wanted to break the hug. I saw the other agents leaving the battle field one after the other.

I'm just glad to have you back. Wonho told me. I smiled. I love you big brother. I said. He laughed happily and replied me too sis, me too.

He slowly broke the hug. I think somebody wants to talk to you. He said while looking behind me. He then turned around and left. There was no one else there anymore. Well except that person Wonho was talking about.

I turned around just to see Jungkook staring at me. My heart skipped a beat. Even after all this time, my feeling were still as strong as ever. Jungkook walked towards me. He stopped a step in front of me and hesitated.

Jungkook P.O.V
I was sweating like crazy. What if she hates me after all of this. I've been dreaming about this moment but now that it has arrived, I don't know what to do.

But my thoughts were interrupted by Hyejin suddenly moving. She jumped right into my arms and gave me a hug. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist. I closed my eyes and felt tears building up.

You have no idea about how sorry I am and how much I've missed you. I mumbled. Hyejin didn't move a lot. She just tightened her arms around me.

It's alright. All that matters is that I'm finally where I should be. With that she let go of me, but only enough to give me a kiss. I immediately responded. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

We soon had to break the kiss because we still needed oxygen. This is the best day of my life right now. Except the day you asked me to be your girlfriend. She laughed.

I laughed as well and gave her another quick peck on the lips.

3 years later.

Hyejin and I just returned from a mission. Yongsun was in front of us, when I stopped Hyejin. She looked at me with a big question mark on her face.

I sighed and collected myself. Lee Hyejin. There is something you should know. I began speaking. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. Please stop being this cute, my heart can't take it. She pouted. Well that about her stopping to be cute.

Anyways. My life has been so much brighter ever since I spent my time with you. That time we were apart really showed that. Everyone was probably sick of me whining about how much I miss you.

And that's why I need to ask you something. With that I took out a little box and got down on one knee. Hyejin seemed to understand, gasped and held her hand in front of her mouth. Her eyes got really big and she was shocked.

Jagiya, I promise you, that I will do everything in my power to stop anyone from getting between us. But first, please answer my question.

Lee Hyejin, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth? I finally asked. Her eyes got teary and I got really worried but before I could even say something, Hyejin responded. Omg Jungkook. I don't know what to say. Well except YES YES YES AND YES AGAIN!!! She started crying.

I put the ring on her finger and pulled her into a hug. I love you Jinnie. More than anything else in the world. I said.

I love you too Kookie. I love you too.