Special

This is a special for someone who really hopes that I'll write about it.

Hyejin P.O.V
Another year has passed and I have to say, I could not be any more happy. Miyeon is a very positive girl and full of energy. She's even keeping people like Jungkook and me busy. And we're used to quite a lot.

Anyways, right now I'm just enjoying the sun and watching Jungkook chasing Miyeon around. They are laughing and I am smiling at the thought of my own perfect family. Jungkook and I took two weeks of work since Hyejin has holidays and we decided to go on a trip.

Besides, we have more than one reason to celebrate. And we're not alone. Yongsun and Jimin got married a year ago and now my best friend was pregnant. She was actually beside be right now.

Since she's in her 7th month, Jimin won't allow her to run around or do much. He always keeps an eye out for her. I personally think that's extremely cute, but what can I say, Jungkook was just the same.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sand below me. Oh did I forget to mention, we are in Hawaii right now. But my peace didn't last long since someone or should I say an eight year old girl jumped onto my stomach with made me shoot up.

Yaa, Jeon Miyeon, get back here right now I shouted as my daughter was running away from me. I jumped to my feet and started chasing her. She kept laughing until she ran against someone.

She almost fell but got picked up just in time, which made her giggle. My brother laughed and put her on his shoulders. I smiled at the sight.

We spent the day being silly and joking around with each other. In the evening, we set up a campfire an grilled some meat. Kihyun helped me and Yongsun while the others were taking care of the snacks we would eat later on.

I case you are wondering what Kihyun is doing here. He and Wonho got married five days ago. Before they got together I had no idea that my brother wasn't straight. Well now I know and I'm happy he's got someone like Kihyun by his side.

As soon as the meat was finished, we called out for the others and started eating. Even then we laughed a lot. 

Afterwards we cleaned up together and sat down at the beach to watch the sunset. It was beautiful and we just sat there in silence, eating the snacks and enjoying the view.

But then it was time for me to say what was on my mind.

To be honest, while growing up, I always wondered, where the future will lead me. I didn't expect it to turn out this way but I'm glad it did. You guys are the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and I really enjoyed all these years with you.

You were with me during my worst, even when things got bad enough for me to consider giving up. But you never gave up on me and that's what I'm thankful for.

I love all of you, and I hope we'll stay together till the day we die. Because I know this is where I belong and I'll stay.

During my little speech, tears started to fall from my eyes, but they came from happiness. And after I ended, I found myself in a group hug. From now on, anything can come at us. We will always have each others backs.