Chapter 4

Hyejin P.O.V
A week full of tears later and here I was. I was lying on my bed at home lost in thought when the doorbell rang. I didn't really have any energy but somehow I got myself to stand up and walk downstairs to see who was at the door. As soon as I opened it I was pulled into a bone crushing hug and my face met a very muscular chest.
Hyejinnie, don't scare me like that. I know you are strong but you should not be reckless like that. What would I do without you!!! a male voice said. I smiled and hugged him back. Hey my wounds are healing and I will be back to normal in no time. Well as normal as I can be right now. I answered. We let go of each other and I let him in. He took of his jacket and walked to the living room. I followed him. Sorry the agency didn't let me come to visit you any earlier since they said it could endanger your fake identity. Sorry sis. Wonho said. Yes the guy I was just talking with was Lee Wonho, part of Bulletproofs ace hackers and also trainer of many of the best agents these days.
Authors Note: Yes I will use Lee Hoseoks aka Wonhos Stage Name since I don't want to cause a confusion between J-Hope and Wonho.
And not to forget my older brother. He has always been looking out for me. He trained me, had my back for all these years and the only person of my family that didn't die when I was young. No worries. It's fine. I'm just glad you're here now. He gave me a questioning look. I told him everything that happened the past week and what happened with Jungkook. I haven't seen him since the accident. He already left the hospital a day before me. Wonho listened to me and comforted me. Well I was incredibly lucky to have such an amazing big brother. But the real problem was just coming towards me. Tomorrow I had to go to high school again. Which means I will see Jungkook. But I will also see Eunha and I was absolutely not exited for that. Yay good luck to me.

Sorry that I didn't upload for so long I had no idea how to write this chapter.