My heart belongs to you till it stops beating.

Kit's POV

I haven't been able to see Ming properly for about two weeks now, due to his exams and my tests, we have been very busy. Earlier, his absence didn't make much of a difference but these days I have been feeling very weird. Every time I go out or come back to my condo I think or if I say accurately I have been kinda hoping for him to be there waiting for me. No matter how many times I scold myself for hoping so but I can't help it. During these two weeks I have only seen him twice or thrice and I think I miss him. I am really looking forward for tomorrow as it's his last exam tomorrow.

I was just thinking of him when I got a text from him saying," P'Kit, I miss you soo much. I will directly come to your room tomorrow after my exams." I can't tell you how much happy I got when I received his text but I replied," O.K, fine as you wish but you are not allowed to stay at night." Well I am being honest here I really don't want him to stay at night because whenever he stays, we get intimate and I don't want things to go far so fast as we are not even dating each other officially, I want to be his boyfriend before things elevate. Ah! What did I just think, do I really want to be his boyfriend? YES, YES, YES, oh! damn it, my heart is going crazy.

Ming's POV

I am so happy that tomorrow my exam ends and I can see P'Kit finally after almost two weeks. God, I miss him so much. After studying a bit more, I slept at around 2:00am , I even dreamt of P'Kit, in the morning i rushed towards my exam hall and my exam was quite easy and then I hurriedly headed towards P'Kit's condo, my heart rejoicing at every step towards the condo. I knocked at the door and after few seconds that cute angelic face appeared and I jumped and hugged him to my heart's full content, P'Kit restrained a little at first but slowly he hugged me back and we stood there , holding each other for a long time.

I stayed with P'Kit till dinner and after dinner I left as I have some very important work to do and so I had to leave. I told P'Kit that I won't be able to meet him for two days as I am gonna go home and spend some time with my family. But actually there is something that I don't want P'Kit to know, something I have been waiting for a long time.

Kit's POV

Ming didn't stay the night but honestly although I did say that I didn't want him to stay the night but a part of me wanted him to stay, well what can I say, from the day Ming came in my life , my decisions are not clear and they keep flickering. The sadder part is that I have to spend two more days without seeing him as he is going home. It's so funny that earlier this kind of news would have made me happy as I wouldn't be bothered by this annoying Ming but now just the thought of him going away chokes me. I am really falling hard for this person and in such less time, I am sometimes afraid of my own feelings.

Finally the two days are over and I get a call early in the morning around 4:00am saying," P'Kit, will you please spend the next 24 hrs. with me?" I don't know what plan he has but as it's been a while since we have been together, I agreed with him. He came to pick me up at 5:00am, I wasn't even able to get ready properly in such short time yet Ming looked perfect in his crisp white shirt and black pants and the cherry topping was his sunglasses, overall he was looking very formal and handsome as always, I was completely the opposite of him wearing a casual outfit , chequered shirt over a white T-shirt and black shorts. He gave a cheerful smile while greeting me and picked up my bag and we headed for the car. " Where are you taking me Ming?" I asked but he just said that it's a surprise and he won't tell me so I didn't say much, as we drove further I fell asleep. I was woken up by Ming after almost an hour and I was immediately mesmerised by the beauty, Ming had brought me to Wat Mahathat historical park, my parents used to bring me here on holidays sometimes and it had always been one of my favourite places to visit.

 I was woken up by Ming after almost an hour and I was immediately mesmerised by the beauty, Ming had brought me to Wat Mahathat historical park, my parents used to bring me here on holidays sometimes and it had always been one of my favourite pla...