Don't ever give up on me.

Ming's POV

Each time I wake up and see P'Kit beside me, I fall in love all over again.  I have never felt this way before for anyone, I have dated almost fifteen people before P'Kit but noone made me feel this way. The first thing I think after just waking up is P'Kit.

Today also he looks so calm, serene and cute while sleeping, I take a picture of him and slightly stroke his head, he rolls over and puts his arms around me but he is still asleep,  how I wish all my mornings were as beautiful as this. I kiss his forehead and cheeks .

" Hey, what are you doing?" P'kit says sleepily frowning.

" You are so cute in the morning. I love you P'." He widens his eyes and his cheeks starts to flush.

" Oh! Stop being cheesy. I'm gonna go take a shower." saying that he headed for the bathroom.

After getting ready we go downstairs where mom and dad are having breakfast," Oh, you two woke up. Come have breakfast. Kit I have prepared all your favourite dishes."
P'Kit gets all flustered.

" Oh! Thank you so much khun."

" Kit, I told you to call me 'Mae'" my mom says

" Oh, I am sorry 'Mae'" he says turning red like a tomatoe.

" It's okay. C'mon now both of you. Have your breakfast."

I am amazed that my mum has remembered all about P'Kit's favourite dishes I told her once. Well her love for P'Kit is justifiable as I have never brought any of the people I have dated before.  P'Kit is the first person I brought home to meet my parents. We have our breakfast and then me and P'Kit go for some shopping and roam around a bit.  Then we head back home and stay the night.

Kit's POV

The two days that I spent at Ming's house was so enjoyable that I wanted to stay there more but as already planned, we have to go today as we are gonna go to the beach tomorrow with our friends. I bid goodbye to Ming's mom and dad and promise that I will come again otherwise they won't let us go.

As we reach my condo, I start packing and Ming lies down for a while then we go to pack his stuff and come back to my condo with his stuff so that we will leave together tomorrow.

" P', I am so happy that I get to spend so much time with you" he says while stroking my hair , my head on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat
," Hmmm..." I say .

" P', aren't you happy?"

" Yes, I am Ming. Now sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow."

He kisses my forehead and like that we fall asleep.

In the morning we wake up and get ready and now Beam, Forth, Ming and me are waiting for Phana and N' Yo.

" C'mon P'Pha, hurry up we are late." saying this N'Yo approaches us .

" Is it my fault that we are late? I tried to wake you up so many times but you wouldn't budge." Phana finally reaches carrying a huge suitcase , almost out of breathe ," And I don't know what you have put in this suitcase , my stuff is not even half of what I am carrying."

"P'Pha, it's not my fault you couldnt wake me up and yeah,  you were the one who told me to carry all the necessary stuff so I packed them." N'Yo said pouting .

" Ok, fine. I am sorry." Says Phana.
Woah! Phana is completely under N'Yo's control these days, he even says sorry when it's not his fault. Now I am kinda scared of N'Yo.

Soon we are heading towards Hua Hin beach , music is blaring at full volume and we are really enjoying ourselves.
" Forth, did you bring my cap, the sun is hitting me directly. I'll probably get a tan before going to the beach." Beam says while driving .