The final goodbye

P'Kit's POV

I was pissed, pissed at myself, my life, my everything. I felt broken , finally I made Ming hate me, the only person I loved hated me now. I gulped down the drink that was kept infront of me and made my way back to my condo with Mook.

Time skip- 1 week

I havent seen Ming since that night at the pub, he hasn't been to the university althrough the week. Pha and Beam wanted to know about the whole situation so I told them about everything , after all they are my friends and they needed  to know, also I had to tell Pha to not say to N'Wayo that Mook is my sister when N'Wayo mentions about her to him, because I know N'Wayo will discuss about this thing with Pha and Pha knows that Mook is my sister . So I requested him to not tell N'Wayo about it and finally he got convinced after many requests and beggings.

But now it's been a week and I haven't seen him anywhere, I know it shouldn't, but it hurts me a lot to not see him. I told Pha to ask about him to Wayo but he didn't tell Pha anything. Wondering about these things I was walking through the hallway of my university when I heard someone call my name and my heart skipped at the sound of that sweet voice. I turned around and it was Ming,I almost hugged him when I saw him but I remembered the reality, he seemed exhausted and drained yet there was some kind of determination in his eyes, he stepped a bit closer and looked into my eyes

" P'Kit khrap, ....today I am not here to bother you, I am here just to say sorry to you. I am sorry for all the times that I did wrong to you. "

His eyes welled up and he looked down.

" P', I really want you to know that no matter what I love you and I will always do. I will want to see you happy and contented and if me going far away from you makes you happy then I will happily do that. Right now, I really don't know if you love me or not, I really don't know whether you miss me or not but I will always love and will always miss you."

A tear ran down his cheeks and he sobbed while wiping it away, my heart was at the verge of bursting at this time yet somehow I managed to stand intact infront of him.

"P', once you made me promise that no matter what I shouldn't give up on you and I will never break that promise, my heart can never give up on you but physically I guess that I need to be away from you. I hope that you really stay happy with your girlfriend." 

He sobbed and turned around, I could see he was on the verge of breaking down and I was too.

"I hope that your mom stays happy with you and is proud of you.....sob.....P', I can't say much, so please take this."

He handed me a letter with his back still facing me as I took the letter , he finally turned around and hugged me.

"P', physically this is the final goodbye from me but my heart will never give up on you, it will always love you. I am sorry for everything and I wanna thank you for all the beautiful memories you gave and  I will cherish them  for my whole life. I am leaving this place P' and I want you to know that  I really wish you to be happy."

My body went numb when he said he is leaving this place, before I could say or do anything he dashed away and I stood there just watching him go.

My mom's call finally pulled me back into my senses and I looked at the phone frowning and answered it,"What is it Mom?" I asked, frustrated

"Hey, what happened son? Are you ok?"

"I am ok, Mae. Why did you call me?"

"I want you to come home tonight,  I have a surprise for you."

"Mae, can I come some other day, please. I am really not in the mood today."

"You have to come today or I am not talking  to you."
She ended the call before I could deny her. I groaned angrily and drove my way back to home. I tried my best to not think about Ming because I felt like fainting just at the thought of him going away so I tried my best to not think about him.