Ming seems unusual.

Kit's POV

I got a call from Phana to meet him at N'Wayo's room so I hurried and when I got there I saw Ming was also there. I haven't seen him in two days and so a part of me felt happy to see him there but I acted like I was annoyed ( habits don't go easily). Then Phana told me he couldn't go due to Nong Wayo's project and so he told me to go with Ming instead, I understood that it was all their plan so now I was really annoyed a bit so I refused to go with Ming but Ming being Ming started making that cute puppy face and begged me to come with him but I refused, I wanted him to beg a bit more when suddenly he stopped and he looked really sad and tired. I thought he would atleast ask me once more and I would say yes but instead he stood and said," Well then I'd rather go." and left. All three of us were confused at this behaviour of his, the most annoying, most persuasive Ming gave up so easily and walked away. I felt a lump in my heart as I heard the door shut behind Ming. Phana finally broke the silence and said,"Hey, what happened to this kid, normally he would literally take you by your hand and drag you with him, what happened to him today" N'Wayo also seemed clueless about this and he looked at me and said," P' he really wanted to see you when he came here, I guess he got sad because you refused to go with him. He was saying that he would be very busy during the following days because of the exams so he wanted to see you." I felt the lump in my heart grow, how could I forget that his exams were near, he had extra classes yet he still managed to come to see me and I just refused it. I suddenly got up and started running towards the parking lot, I didn't even know what I was doing but my body somehow seemed to know. I was a bit angry with Ming earlier because I haven't seen him for two days and he didn't even text me, it's not like we are dating or something but it's his fault that I was now used to his nagging all the time and somehow i started to like it. As I reached downstairs, I was completely breathless but as I looked around I felt myself getting better at the sight of Ming . He was leaning on his car and seemed to be in a deep thought, it was not his usual self at all, he looked sad and tired. I approached him and stood in front of him, he didn't notice, now that I was closer to him I could clearly see how dull his face looked, usually he looked happy and enthusiastic and ready to conquer the world. How could I not notice this earlier, I felt sad. I slightly touched his shoulder and called his name.

Please vote and comment if u like this chapter. Suggestions are welcome as well. Hope you enjoyed it