Surprise #2

This chapter is about Beam and Forth. They are also one of my favourite couples so I just couldn't resist writing one chapter about them. I hope you like the chapter. High-five to all the Beam-Forth fans in here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam-Forth

Forth's POV

As we reached the hotel after a fun day of volleyball and other activities, I freshened up and rested, Beam also laid beside me. I am loving these days because I get to see my Beam so much and be with him all the time. I don't know when, but I have fallen so deeply in love with him that my whole world revolves around him. I always feel complete when I am with him.

"Hey, you know what, tonight all of us couples will go on our own. So, it will only be the two of us." Beam said with his face leaning on his propped up right hand.

"Well that's great, it will be fun. Where do you wanna go?" I asked. I was so happy that it was just gonna be the two of us.

"Hey, I have already decided for the place and all. It's a surprise." He said giving that adorable smile of his.

"Oh! So you, Phana and Kit were the ones who planned for couples to go on their own? And me, N'Ming and N'Wayo were worried about what you three were talking about. So you all were planning surprises for your own boyfriends ha?"

"Shut up, Forth. Rest for a while and then we will leave....uh... well, so you all noticed that we were planning something and we thought that we gave you no clue."

"Oh, you guys are horrible at concealing situations." I chuckle and Beam hits me, I pull him into a hug and then we fall asleep after a while.

When I wake up, Beam is getting ready ," Hey, you woke up, go and get ready. We are leaving in a while."

I yawn and stretch lazily ," Ok, honey. I will get ready quickly."

I notice the blush creeping on Beam's face as he hears the word 'honey'
" Hey, how many times do I have to tell you to not call me those names."

"Be honest for a while Beam, do you really want me to stop calling you those names?" I say as I pull him in my arms and gaze into his eyes. He flinches and lowers his gaze ," Yeah...um..yeah"

"Yeah what Beam?"

" Stop teasing me and get ready."

I laugh and walk towards the bathroom while eyeing him," I know you love it when I call you by those names, thirak (darling/honey)"

"One more word and I will kill you Forth"

I laugh and quickly close the bathroom door.

When I come out after getting ready, Beam has packed a bag and is waiting for me.

"Hey, why did you pack a bag? Aren't we coming back to the hotel tonight?"

"Stop asking questions, now let's go."

As we walk outside the hotel, I see two bikes, Beam stands near one and tosses me the key to the other bike ," You love bike rides, don't you?"

"I do love bike rides but I like it better when you are sitting on the back" I say smirking.

"Shut up and follow me" saying that he starts his bike and passes by me, I too quickly start my back and follow him. He rented bikes for us just because I like riding bikes, why didn't I meet him earlier, no amount of time will ever be enough for loving him.

After driving for a while, we reached the Khao Takiab hill, so this is where Beam wanted to take me. Wow! Didn't imagine he could be this romantic!