Surprise #1

Mingkit

Kit's POV

I was finally enjoying myself after all the misunderstandings were cleared and all of us had fun, we explored the beach, we played volleyball, we did surfing as well. I was all tired and was walking beside Ming and others were following, we were heading towards the hotel when we again bumped into Ple. Ming who was holding my hand let go of it, I know he did that because he thinks I am not ready to tell Ple about us. I take his hands in mine

" Hi, Kit. Are you o.k? Yesterday you rushed to the hotel , was everything alright?"

I smile," No, actually it wasn't alright because my boyfriend misunderstood us. Oh, by the way, sorry to give you a brief introduction yesterday as I thought that we have just met and there was no need for any detailed introduction but we are friends again and so yeah, meet Ming again, he is our junior ,N'Wayo's friend and most importantly my boyfriend."

Ple and Ming both were astonished when I said this.

" Oh! ... uh... hi Ming, I am so sorry if I created some misunderstandings between the two of you." Ple really seemed apologetic, she never meant to create problems between us.

"Oh! P'Ple, it's okay, it's not your fault
and really there was no big problem. "
Ming turns red while saying so, mostly it's me who blushes but I guess I should make him blush more cause he looks adorable but hey, how can I forget he is Ming, he can only be shy at times but is shameless most of the time. 

" Oh! Well then see you all later, my boyfriend is calling me over there."

Ple's boyfriend was a handsome Europian man and he was waving at Ple. So she bid her goodbye and left us.

Ming's POV

We really had so much fun today but there was something secretive going on between P'Kit, P'Beam and P'Pha. They would often separate from us and would only talk in whispers. Me, Wayo and P'Forth are completely clueless.

In the evening when we were going back to our hotel, we met P'Ple, I immediately freed my hands from P'Kit's because I think he might not be ready to tell P'Ple about us but what he did next left me stunned, he took my hands and introduced me as his boyfriend to P'Ple, I was a bit startled but then I was so happy. Even if he wouldn't have done that I wouldn't have minded but the fact that he did was giving me goosebumps.

After reaching the hotel, we rested a bit , I fell asleep beside P'Kit but when I woke up after a while he wasn't there, I got scared as this was what happened yesterday,  so I stood up and looked at the balcony he wasn't there,  I looked in the bathroom he wasn't there.

Where could he go ? Have I time-travelled and reached yesterday again?

"Ming"

I turned around and saw P'Kit, I pounced on him and hugged him tightly.

"Ming, are you alright? What happened?"

"P', when I woke up , I saw you were gone and I got worried."

" Hey, I am not a kid that you have to worry about me everytime I go out without telling you. I was in Phana's room by the way."

"P', please don't disappear like that. I know you are not a kid but still I get worried."

"Ok, fine, I won't. Now get ready, quick. Tonight , it's decided that all of us couples will go separately. Get ready and we will leave."

"P', does it mean, it will only be the two of us ?" I say smirking.

"Didn't you hear me earlier? Yes, it's just gonna be the two of us. Now get ready, you moron. We have to go."

"But where?"