Warning: mature content.

This chapter contains mature content so if you don't like such content then I advice you to skip this chapter. 18+ content ahead.

Ming's POV

I pulled off my pants and rejoined our lips, his taste always intoxicated me, no matter how much we kiss I will always cherish the taste of his red lips. I bit his lower lip and as he gasped , I pushed my tongue into his cavity, exploring every part of his mouth while my hands roamed around his smooth skin.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and tried to pull it off, P'Kit raised his hips so that I could easily remove them. His little member's excitement was now clearly visible in his underpants, my own member twitched at the sight .

"Mingkhwan, don't look at me like that." P'Kit exclaimed. He was flustered red with embarassment and lust. I dove into his nape and started sucking on his milky , smooth skin leaving red marks everywhere I kissed. I licked his cherry on the chest and he squirmed and moaned, I gently sucked on it while teasing the other one with my fingers .

I slowly headed downwards , I dipped my tongue into his navel as he squirmed again. I touched his bulge and caressed it, as I saw parts of his pubic hair peeking from his underwear I couldn't control and pulled off his underwear , I took his throbbing member in my hands and gently rubbed it's  tip with my thumb spreading the  precum over it's tip. He hissed and squirmed, I kissed his inner thighs and licked his length before taking the whole of it in my mouth, he moaned wildly and shoved his fingers in my hair pulling them gently. I bobbed my head and speeded it up as P'Kit was also thrusting gently .

"Aaaghhh, Ming, I am gonna come."

I speeded up bobbing my head vigorously with my hands moving along and with that he spilled inside my mouth, moaning and arching his back, curling his toes as he found his release, I swallowed every bit of it , licking the remnants that were on my lips and his member.

P'Kit's  POV

I was in heaven by now , breathing heavily , Ming kissed me as I tasted myself in his mouth , I wrapped my arms and legs around him kissing him  . I could feel his length poking my stomach , I wanted him, I wanted him so bad, I groaned and grinded my hips against him . Ming kept on kissing me and then he was jerking himself .

"Ming, what are you doing?"

He got a bit sad, " P'Kit, I don't want to hurt you, I have always wanted to make love to you but now that it is happening I am afraid to hurt you. I am afraid ......."

"Shhh..... Ming, I love you and I don't mind the pain if it's you. I want to make love to you Ming, I love....."

Ming kisses me, swallowing the last word I was about to say , he then bends towards his right and pulls out a condom and a bottle of lubricator.

"When did you bring these?" I ask

He places a small peck on my lips and says ,"Well, I just told you that I wanted to make love to you and I didnt wanna let go of any chance so I bought these a long time ago."

"Huh! And  now when you really got your chance  you were acting hesitant."

"Well, it was nice thinking about it but it's different in reality, you might get hurt but I will make sure to be gentle."

"You better be" as I said these words I was blushing like hell. I never imagined that I would have this kinda conversation with a guy and that also with Ming.  Really , Ming has literally changed my whole world and now i love him more than anyone else and i cant believe myself. We have really come a long way together .

A gentle touch on my entrance brings me out of my thoughts, Ming slowly circles his finger around my entrance, lubricating it. The sensation fills me with pleasure and I get hard again. Ming kisses my inner thighs then he sits up and bends to kiss me, I sense a stinging pain as Ming inserts a finger inside me to prepare me, as he kisses me he inserts another finger and I let out a moan , Ming kisses me and teases my nipple with his other hand to make me forget the pain , as he enters the third finger , I bite my lower lips trying not to make any noise.

"Ming, I am ready now." I say as he is taking too long preparing him. He tears the condom packet

" Ming, I want to feel you. No need to use that, I trust you."

He keeps the condom aside and lubricates his member , he cups my  buttocks and places them on his thigh, aligning his length along my entrance.

He bends to kiss me as his length pokes my entrance, "P'Kit, I am sorry I have no experience in this but I will try my best to be gentle."

I nod my head and wrap my arms around his neck , he slowly pushes his member inside me and I feel a stinging pain , as if it is being split , I dig my nails into his back probably leaving marks.

"P"Kit, are you okay? You are so tight."
I nod my head and push my hips a bit telling him to go on despite the pain. Ming kisses me  as he moves deeper , the pain is slowly reducing and I push my butt further engulfing his length
"Ming, you can move."

He slowly moves inside me and the pain slowly turns into pleasure.

"Aaaghhh" I moan loudly as Ming hits a spot inside me that almost made me see stars. He is still moving painfully slow ,"Ming, faster....... aahhh..... Ming
...."

Ming's POV

P'Kit was asking me to move faster , I was afraid I might hurt him but then I couldnt control as he moaned and begged me to thrust him faster so I  pounded him , I was getting crazy hearing his moans and seeing his perfect milky, smooth body. His member was hard again and a little amount of precum was already leaking from it's tip.

He was so tight and I was completely lost in the pleasure , I was pounding faster and was going as deep as I can.  P'Kit was a moaning mess as I harassed his prostate again and again .

"Aaaghhhh, Ming......" he held his own member to jerk off but I immediately pinned his hands above his head ," I want to make you come like this."

I could feel that he is close to orgasming as his ass gets tighter around me , I pound harder ,"Aaagh, P'Kit. I am coming." 

"Aaagh....aargh Ming"
P'Kit comes spilling all over his chest while I come inside him.

I fall on top of him, kissing him and gasping for air.

"P'Kit, are you okay?"

" That was great Ming. I love you."

I smile "I love you too honey."

I gently pull out of him , " We need to clean up a bit." I carry him to the bathroom for a warm bath as he clings onto my neck blushing as hard as he can.

We clean up and I take him to bed ," Goodnight P'Kit, I love you."

He snuggles into my chest ,"Goodnight Ming. Love you too."

"P' are you sore?"

" Ming, shut up and sleep."

" Well, You seem to be pretty good. Do you mind another round."

"Mingkhwan "

He looks at me with murderous eyes , there it is , my P'Kit.

"Haha, I am joking P'."

And like that we fall asleep.

To be continued.........

Well, this was my first time writing a mature content so it was really hard for me to write but I did enjoy writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please vote and comment.

I love you all . Will update soon, till
then take care .