The unbreakable promise.

P'Kit's POV

Me and my mom, both of us couldn't sleep the whole night. I was too excited to fall asleep and mom was too worried so she made sure I have packed everything that I need and this and that.

"Mae, please don't worry so much, it's not like I am going to stay there forever." I whined.

"Yes, I know but I just want you to carry your necessities. And please take care of yourself and tell Ming that I am really sorry for causing all these troubles. I am sure he must have been hurt more. I don't even know how I will face him once he gets here." My mom said sadly.

" Mae, you don't have to worry that much. Ming will understand you, he is a very sensible man. You should actually be worrying about me because he won't forgive me that easily. "

"He will, my son. He loves you so much ."

"Well I hope so Mae."

Soon I could see the crack of dawn and I was all ready, I waved goodbye to my mom and told her to tell granny about my departure and then zoomed my way towards Ming's place.

As I approached their house I saw Ming's parents already waiting for me.

"Sawaddee khrap." I wai'd them.

"Kit, I am sorry if I made you suffer for these last 2 months but I really wanted to make sure  whether you were really serious about my Ming or not. It has been really hard for us also to see you come here everyday and then ignoring you but all this did make sure that you really love my son. " Ming's mom said all that in one breath, it really showed that she was sorry.

"I do understand that Mae. I was at fault and I deserved to be punished."

"Well, son actually we were gonna go and meet Ming but she suggested that it will be better if you go. " Ming's dad says with a gentle and firm voice.  I smile because he has again started to talk to me in a gentle way.

"Thank you so much. I promise that I will not do anything stupid now, I promise that I will prove myself to Ming." I say.

"Well, let's go then."

They drive me towards a vast area which seems like their own little airport and I was right. As I got on the plane, Ming's mom kissed my forehead,"If you can, then please bring my son back."

"I will Mae." I smile and they bid me farewell after giving me  the key to his apartment and telling that there will already be a person waiting for me who will directly take me to his apartment and that I can ask for  anything from him if there was a problem or if I needed something.

- On reaching Japan.

As Mae (Ming's mom) told me, there was a person already waiting for me. Though this was my first time in Japan and it was beautiful but all these things didn't matter as I was too nervous to meet Ming. Oh! And how could I forget that it is his birthday today. I already have a special gift for him.

After a while the car is parked and the person leads me to Ming's apartment .

"This is Mr. Ming's apartment sir."

"Thank you."

The person bows down and then leaves me.

I  actually had the key but barging in like that might startle Ming and it was early enough and I knew he must be sleeping. I gathered all my courage, took a deep breath and with a trembling hand I finally pushed the doorbell.

I waited for a while and when the door didnt open I was just about to ring the bell again when the door swung open with a wide-eyed, hungover Ming.