I love you.

Kit's POV

After boarding off of the hot air balloon, we sat under the tree , Ming had brought the dinner on the way from Wat Mahathat historical park to here while I was asleep, we ate our dinner in silence then both of us lied down and were gazing at the full moon, there were bits of clouds in the sky scattered here and there, as the clouds floated under the moonlight it seemed as if the moon was moving , the stars shone brightly , a soothing cool breeze was blowing . I looked at Ming , he was also admiring this scenery, he looked pale as his smooth skin reflected the moonlight , his jawline perfectly visible, his prominent Adam's apple , his soft hair being teased by the cool, smooth breeze. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

Ming's POV

As I was gazing at the sky, P'Kit suddenly hugged me and laid his head on my chest, even I wrapped my arms around him and started massaging his neck gently " Thank you so much for today, Ming. I never even imagined that I would be this happy someday." P'Kit said while looking at me and resting his chin on my chest, he looked extremely adorable," Even I never imagined that I would be this happy and that I would love someone this much."

P' Kit blushed on hearing this statement, he wrapped his hands tighter around me and said almost like a whisper, " I love you, Ming." My heart started racing on hearing this , how many times have I dreamt and imagined P'Kit saying this to me, at one point it almost seemed impossible yet here I was, holding P'Kit, hearing those magical words come out of his mouth, can anything be better than this ," I love you too ,P'Kit. I love you so much." saying this I pulled him and kissed him once again, no matter how much I kiss him , it will never be enough. Our tongues entertwined, our breathing synchronised gradually, my hand worked it's way inside P'Kit's shirt and I caressed his flawless smooth skin ," Ah...." I heard P'Kit moan, I stopped whatever I was doing and looked at him amazed, he sounded so sexy , never have I ever thought that this day would actually come in my life , he turned pink as our eyes met then he pulled me to join our lips again, I was being driven crazy by all this, my hands again started hovering over P'Kit's body , as my fingers touched his nipple, he moaned a little louder, he looked so sexy with his eyes closed and his face showing the expression of pleasure, I have never seen such an expression of his and his moans were literally melting my insides. I started kissing his neck and he grabbed my hair, I started kissing his chest and his body arched up, my fingers reached for his belt when suddenly he stopped my hands ," Ming, not today. We are in the open."

I was so carried away that I didn't even realise that we were in the open and it was our first night as boyfriends, I kissed him and we made out for a while. Then we hugged each other and stayed like that for a long time until we were both sleepy, " P'Kit, let's go and sleep, I have arranged a tent also." P'Kit looked around and saw the tent," When did this tent get here?" He said with a horrified look," P' when we were up in the hot air balloon, the men here arranged it. You might not have noticed it after we got down as we got busy." I said while smirking, P'Kit smacked my hand " Busy, my ass you idiot." He then got up and walked towards the tent, I actually wanted to sleep in the open but it got a bit chilly and there were mosquitoes also so I thought sleeping in the tent is better. When I got in the tent P'Kit was fast asleep, I cuddled him and fell asleep instantaneously.

P'Kit's POV

As I woke up , Ming's arms were wrapped around me , I turned around facing him, he was in a deep sleep, I felt my heart warming up looking at this handsome man peacefully sleeping, I felt a strange sense of belonging , a happy , calm, ecstatic yet peaceful feeling, I took out my phone and took a picture of him. His eyes fluttered at the "click" sound of the camera and I hurriedly put my phone aside ," P' , so you did take a pic of me. You really seem to like me while I am sleeping."

And his teasings and smirkings begin the moment he opens his eyes ," No , I didn't take a pic of you, I was just checking my social media and as I was sleepy, I accidentally opened the camera and it clicked a pic of you." He squeezed my cheeks, " Really!! Ok, I believe you, I know that your fingers slip a lot, my photos during the moon competition got liked by your slipping fingers, all the texts you send me are a slip of your fingers. I am just wondering what else can your fingers slip and do." He said while entangling our hands and kissing my fingers, I withdrew my hand and was about to get up when I was pulled back and surrounded by those strong hands," P', I won't tease you, please let's stay like this for a little longer na. I don't wanna go back so soon." I loosened myself ," Don't you dare tease me more or I will get up at once." He kissed my ear," I won't , please let me hold you a little longer. I missed you so much during the past two weeks." Like that we again fell asleep for an hour then finally we woke up and then we headed towards my condo. As we approached our destination, N'Wayo, Phana, Beam and Forth were clustered near the entrance of the building, as soon as we got down from the car , their teasings started, Beam said,' Ai Kit, where were you yesterday , I looked for you everywhere and called you a thousand times but your phone was switched off. And how come both of you are coming together, where did the two of you go ha?😏" before I could say anything N'Wayo jumped in saying," Hey, Ming where did you go ha? Why was your phone also switched off ? Were you with P'Kit ha?" Right after that even Phana questioned us ," Are you two dating or what?" Only Phana can ask such straightforward questions. Ming panicked a bit and said ," No, P'Pha , it's not like that." I stepped forward and declared, " Well, we were together yesterday, and yes, we are dating each other."

Ming's POV

When P'Pha asked whether we are dating or not, I panicked a bit because although I wanted to tell everyone that P'Kit is mine but I know that P'Kit wouldn't like to be exposed right away, he is bit of a slow and hideous person. I was spellbound when P'Kit himself announced that we are dating, after the announcement all of them teased us saying"Oooohhhhh" and P'Kit turned red but I held his hand and said," Well, earlier I thought that P'Kit was not ready to declare our relation but now as he has done it, even I would like to say that this person is mine and no one is allowed to tease him or bully him." And again everyone went," Oooooooo...." P'Beam said ," Well , this clearly shows which one is the husband and which one is the wife." P'Kit growled ," Husband and wife my ass, you asshole. Shut up your mouth." Then P'Kit pinched me saying," I am not a kid that you have to stand for me or something like that. Think before making stupid statements." P'Kit was now red as tomatoe and everybody laughed and then we all headed towards Wayo's room and spent some time there chatting and having fun then after a while P'Beam and P'Forth left and then me and P'Kit also left. We went to P'Kit's condo while buying some food on the way , then we had our food decided to watch a movie, we watched the movie "Call me by your name " (well this movie is really nice. All you Yaoi fans must watch it.🙂) We were sleepy by the end of the movie and fell asleep in each other's arms and yet another beautiful day with P'Kit was added to my memory box.

To be continued.........

Hey, readers. Thank you so much for the votes and comments. I really hope you like reading this chapter. Sorry for the late updates, I am having internet problems in my area so it's a bit difficult to update regularly but I will try my best to update as soon as possible. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Khawp khun na kha😘