Chapter 5

I woke up with light shining in my eyes and someone singing. I had a massive headache, and the situations that woke me up were not helping. 

I groaned and sat up in my bed and felt the softness of the blue silk sheets underneath me. God how much I loved that color.

SILK SHEETS?!

WHERE AM I?

WHY AM I IN ONLY A BUTTONDOWN?

HOLY SHIT NUGGETS 

WHERE AM I?

I heard a knock on the door and I panicked. When I didn't respond the door was pushed open. Walking into the room was no other than Arjun looking sexier than ever. 

I mean how can someone even look like that this early in the morning? Is that even humanly possible?

He wore a simple black v-necked shirt with ripped jeans. 

How could someone look so good in such plain clothes?

SNAP OUT OF IT JASMINE! YOU ARE LITERALLY IN A RANDOM PERSON'S HOUSE?

"What the hell! Where am I and why do I not have anything other than this button down on?"

His eyebrows shot up "you don't remember? Like anything?"

"What does that mean? What happened?" I grew nervous. This wasn't anything like me. Waking up in some guys room. 

"Well, it was definitely the best night of my life" he looked up at me "thanks to you of course"

"What happened?" I started tearing up. "I couldn't have" I pointed between the both of us "WE couldn't have. Right?"

"It happened"

I looked at him wide-eyed. Tears ready to come out of my eyes. 

He reached into his pocket and took out his phone and took a picture of me 

"HAHA, IT WAS A JOKE" he was laughing so hard like he made the funniest joke in the world while I sat there utterly confused.

"Wait so nothing-"

"No" he laughed "You and Maria were so drunk I called Dr.Smith and he told me to keep you guys at my place"

"But then my clothes?"

He squeezed his eyes shut "You looked uncomfortable so I might have helped a little... But I promise I didn't look"

"WHAT THE-" My curses were rudely interrupted with his laughs and he took another picture of me.

"Maria did relax she was sleeping with you in this room if you don't believe me. She's gone to the bathroom"

"You are an ass" and I started chasing and throwing pillows at him and he still took pictures of me. Soon he picked up pillows and we both started having a pillow fight. 

After 20 minutes, we both were exhausted and the room was now completely a mess and we both were laying in bed laughing. He took out his phone again and took another picture of me.

"Why do you keep taking pictures?"

"Because I want to capture this moment forever"

"Arjun I-"

"What the hell happened in this room? I left the room for literally 30 min and this is what happens"

Maria walked out of the bathroom with water droplets from her hair all over the floor.

She could not have any worse timing.