Chapter 15

A/N- A third chapter in a week?!?

I do not own any of the pictures I put up on my stories.

I find them on online lol

Enjoy my lovelies!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had about three hours to ger ready, and to say that Maria was freaking out was an understatement.

We had two different rooms that were connected by an inner door, it was my mistake that I didn't lock it. She came storming in with about 100 dresses and with a handbag full of makeup.

Its been fifteen minutes and she made me try on at least 20 dresses. She wants me to look extra good because of the whole Hardik thing that happened this afternoon. I told her I didn't care and it doesn't bother me, but she knows me too well. She knew what he said hurt me so she is taking it upon herself to make me look extra glamorous. She's also been acting really suspicious, always texting on her phone making sure I don't see it.

What is so important on her phone?

Who could she be talking to?

Forget it Jas, none of your business it's probably Yuzvendra or something

Each time she would tell me to change for different reasons like:

"No not your color"

"eww that style is so outdated"

"OMG that would so good on me!"

"Isn't that the same dress you wore we went out to that club with Arjun? If it is you cant wear it. You gotta try new things."

Around the 50ish dress, she finally found one that she thought looked good on me.

"I hate it."

"Whaa, why?"

"It's too short, it's too tight, it's not me"

"I think it is you"

"What do you mean?"

"That night at the club with Arjun you were a completely different person. I feel like you hide who you really are sometimes and I have a feeling you do that often. Tell me I'm wrong"

I stayed silent.  She might be crazy and childish sometimes but she was actually a very good observer and this time she caught me. After the whole Hardik thing happened on campus, and everyone calling me a slut, I kind of hid that side of me.

"I'll take the silence as me being correct"

Honestly, I think it was Arjun that brought that side out of me again. He was there having fun with me, not judging me, but I also knew that if something happened he would be there for me. As cheesy as it sounds I knew that he would protect me if something happened. He made me feel safe.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Maria was screaming

"OH MY GOD! DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?"

"YES YOU DID!! AWWW YOU HAVE A CRUSHHHH!!!"

"STOP!" I blushed

"Aww, that's so cute. Well just imagine the feeling of him being here. Be okay with accepting who you are girly. You look so sexy in that dress. Now go take a shower I am going to get ready and when you come out I'll help you get ready."

"What about you, don't you need to shower?"

"Already did sweetheart, now go!!" she shooed me out of the room into the bathroom.