Chapter 14

A/N- Two posts in one week? who am I?

Trying to make it up to you guys for not posting in a while so hope you like this chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say most of the boys were not meant for distance running is an understatement.

They were used to sprinting, and running laps was not their thing.

Maria and I, started off together but I was practically walking at her pace and I wanted to get the laps over with so I left her. She wasnt too happy with it.

After a while, I turned aroudn to see how she was doing and she and another player were both walking.

She was laughing and touching his arms.

This girl never stops flirting I laughed and turned back around to continue my run.

I ended up lapping almost all of the players.

There were two people ahead of me, and my track mentality kicked in. I now wanted to race the two men infront of me.

I have two laps left, so cross one person each lap. You can do it.

I pushed myself to meet the pace of the runner ahead of me.

When I was neck to neck with the runner I mentally smirked at myself when I realized that that man was none other than Hardik.

See the thing with running is, if you can breathe keep running and then the pace will get easier as you continue so I kept his pace.

"you" pant "cant" pant "beat" pant "me" He said and started sprining.

Now any one else would probably take this as a challenege and start sprinting along with him, but running a race is a strategic game. I knew he would proablaly sprint for 30 seconds and then his pace would be slower than it was before.

All I had to do was wait for him to grow tired.

Expectidily, he grew tired really fast, and I passed him with ease.

"You got this! Keep it up!" I whispered engouraginly because I knew it would hurt his ego more than me beating him.

Last lap. Beat him.

The man running infront of me was Virat and I was deffenately going to beat him. He looked tired, this was my times I thougth. I sprinted next to him and I did not miss the shocked expression on his face. I pushed myself to run faster, I saw him trying to keep up, but he couldnt. I finsihed my 10 laps and stood infront of the coach.

"Ff" pant "inished" pant.

"Jasmine. I don't know what to say. I didn't think you would actually do it."

I just dropped to the floor and gave him a small smile.

Soon everyone came with Maria and that player last.

"Okay guys get a quick drink and start streches" Virat said to the team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hold the stretch guys. If you dont want inguries you have to do this correctly."

"Do you even know what you are doing? This hurts! Streaching is supposed to make you feel good not hurt!"

"You always complain dont you. Always think whatever you are doing is right. Hardik if you did the strech correctly, you wouldn't feel pain" I reubttled

"Oh really, then help me fix my strech"

"Maria, can you go help him."

When I didn't get a response back I turend to find her with the same guy.

"Maria!"

"Sorry jasy, he needs my help" throwing a wink at me.

How much I hate that girl.

I walk up to Hardik and touch his back.

"See you are pushing too far." I pushed his back up a little and touched his biceps.

He's got more muscle.

Shut up jas! Focus!

"Push this way" after moving his hands I looked at him, I didnt relaise he was stairing at me. "Does that feel better?"

Our faces inches apart.

"Very"

We kept staring at each other until someone wishled.

"WOW does anyone else feel the sexual tention?"

That got people to laugh. I cleared my throat and backed off.

"No sexual tention, I just love to be there for my weakest pacients"

From my perifferal view I saw that he looked furious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The practice was finally over.

I figured out that guy's name that was around Maria all the time. Yuzvendra.

He was a goofball. He would always do these weird dances when he got someone out or make jokes that would get the whole team crying of laughter, even the coach.

Hardik was giving me dirty stares throughout practice but I ignored him most of the time.

"Guuuuyyyyysss and girls, lets go out to celebrate! Our first practice man, we all have been working so hard" Yuzvendra wined.

"OOO I'm innn!!" squealed Maria.

Of course

"Yeah that sounds nice actually, fiannly a good plan Yuzvendra, proud of you" Virat joked.

"You guys carry on, im going to go sleep" I yawned. "Long day tomorrow."

"Ahhhh I see we have a goody-two-shoes on our hands" Hardik walked closer to me "You probably never even went to a damn club in your life. A fucking prude." He came closer and whispered into my ear"Well I wouldn't blame you too, a girl who looks this disgusting shouldnt be allowed in to the club"

I was about to say something when Maria spoke up.

" HEY! I heard that last part you whispered into her ear. I dont know what your probolem is with her, but you need to back the FUCK off. She has been quiet for so long doesnt mean she will always be like that. Do NOT cross your line becuase she might have a lot of paceince for you annoying ass but I dont. Oh and one more thing. She does go to clubs, just because she doesnt want to go today doesnt mean anything. Now if you be so kind and... what the word?" she stopped to think for a second "oh yeah FUCK OFF"

She looked at me and I gave her a thankful smile she took my hand "ohh by the way Jasy you are coming to the club"

"But I dont want tooo" I wined.

"TOO BAD" she yelled at me.

She scares me sometimes.

"So, me and Jassy here will be ready by 8. Yuzvendra text me where we are meeting up ok?" See ya" she grabbed my hand and walked the opposite direction.

As we walked away I heard the boys yelling at Hardik and how he treated me.

I turned around to look at him, and he gave me a cold hateful look

What's wrong with him?