Chapter 10

"How was she?" one of the team players asked Hardik. I looked at the ground.

"She was wild" I heard the excitement in him. I grew a bit jealous and I didn't really know why.

They all laughed and I felt Hardik look down at me.

Why is it taking us to long to get to our floor?

Lord save me from this awkward situation!

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*

Everyone was looking at me now.

Maria nudged me, " it's yours"

"Ohh" nice, very nice Jas

I didn't look at who called I just picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello? That's all you're going to say to me?"

"Arjun-"

"Don't Arjun me. What did I ask you to do the minute you landed? Huh?"

"You asked-"

"I asked you to call me every day and what did you do? Exactly the opposite?"

"I'm sor-"

"Keep your apologies to yourself."

"Fine bye."

I was about to hang up when I heard "babe, babe, babeeeee"

I looked up and I realized everyone else heard that too. The once jolly Hardik now had a stone cold expression.

"What?"

"I was jokingggggg"

"Okay good. Anyways whats up?"

"Nothing went to the club today, you know the one that we met in? It wasn't as fun as when I was with your drunk self"

I giggled and looked up to now find a VERY angry Hardik.

I was about to respond when Maria grabbed my phone.

"Hi Arjun, I know I ship you two and whatever but our floor is here and we have a lot to do today so byeeee."

She hung up the phone and I was mildly irritated.

"Why would you do that?!"

"What you two would be all lovey dovey again and I would third wheel without him even being here! No way am I going to let that happen in India!"

I laughed. "Well at least it was a good reason."

The doors opened and we exited and I still felt Hardiks eyes on my back.

We quickly entered our rooms. My mouth dropped. I was completely and utterly speechless. Maria on the other hand was screaming out of her mind. She was so loud I could hear her from the other side of the wall. I had a view of a garden which I loved. The room had a king sized bed and a huge tub for a bath plus a rain shower head. There was another room and it was the dining/kitchen/living all in one.

I was still in shock when I heard someone come in.

"Let's go! We have to go meet the coach!"

"Shit I totally forgot!"

We both ran to the elevator and went to the coaches room.

"Our strategy has to cha-"

Maria opened the door first but I was running so fast I bumped into her and we both fell on the coaches floor.

"Hello, my name is Jasmine and this is Maria. We are the new physiotherapist of the team" I said while Maria just waved.

Idiot.

He coach stared down at us "you two are the best?"

"Well, not-"

"She's the best. I'm just a beginner"

IDIOT!

I heard laughter and Maria and I both looked to find the source.

Hardik.

"Coach these two look like complete idiots. Are you sure about this?"

"Hardik control your sel-"

"Excuse me sorry to interrupt you coach, but if I may?"

When coach nodded me and Maria both decided it was a good time to get up.

"I have worked with Dr.Smith for 5 years. Now I'm not expecting you to know who he is or how famous he is because your head is always up your ass, but he is a world famous physiotherapist. I also happened to go to college again in America and got out of a 4 year course in 2 years because I passed all the necessary tests with flying colors. I have handled multiple cases with Dr.Smith, so please. If you have something to say please think before you talk. And as far as Maria is concerned, she is still very young but she has handled quite difficult cases herself. And if that is not enough to tell you how capable she is, she is also Dr.Smith daughter and he has literally been training her for this job since she was born. We might be clumsy and goofy sometimes but never NEVER question our credibility. Thank you."

I turned around and Maria gave me a fist bump.

"Any more question or hesitations anyone?" Coach asked. "No? So then meet your teams new physiotherapists. You guys will treat them with the same amount of respect you treat me with or else you guys will be running laps until you faint!"

He voice boomed. He was a strict man but a good man.

"But I have to say girls. This was the most interesting introduction in my whole life."

I wanted to face palm myself so bad.

We are idiots