Chapter 57: The Hunt Begins

Before the Hunt, the crème de la crème of the aristocracy, comprising young wizards and ladies who wished to accompany their cavaliers gathered in Mulciber Manor.

It's difficult to imagine a girl who wanted to admire the upcoming atrocity. But just one glance at Bellatrix Black provided a typical example.

Bella mesmerized by her wild, predatory beauty, lively facial expressions, and energetic, somewhat hysterical gestures. She spoke as if throwing out words like deadly charges. She was wearing a black dress with an open back and a vulgar neckline. With each movement, Bella's breasts bounced, trying to break out of the shackles of cloth, and dozens of men of different ages watched fascinated as her nipples moved under the tight black fabric; Bella hasn't worn underwear since she was fifteen.

She was the queen of the evening, overshadowing the beauties of the Greengrasses, Bullstrodes, and Carrows. The girls looked at her with envy, but as soon as Bella flashed at them with her black scary eyes, they turned from elegant swans into quivering swallows.

"Bella, my dear!" Ernest Yaxley, a rather old for such entertainment wizard, rushed toward Bellatrix.

She turned around and the curls on her head jumped. Pursed lips parted in a wide seductive smile, her nostrils fluttered, and all of her — from the tips of her leather boots to the top — flashed with genuine joy.

Rejecting all manners of decency, Ernest flew at Bella, wrapping her in a steel embrace. She pressed her breasts into him, entangled him with both hands, and with pleasure whispered something in his ear, almost touching it with her red lips. Ernest laughed, then moved away from Bella, not hurrying to take his hands off her shoulders.

"You're so gorgeous, Bella," he exclaimed. "So young, so beautiful. Rodolphus is very lucky."

"You found the time to come, Ernie." Bella bowed her head.

The youngsters, whose mothers forbade them to sleep with the mudbloods and whose girl-friends didn't put it out, devoured Bella with their eyes and pierced Ernest with hating glances. However, there was nothing that could cause real pain to Ernest.

Once, according to rumors, when the grandfather cut off his hand as a punishment for theft, young Ernest just laughed more than ever and hit the grandfather with the still bleeding stump. They put his hand to its place, but his relatives did not touch him anymore. They realized that this kind of punishment was useless.

"Are the mudbloods ready?" Ernest asked with interest.

"They're in Sherwood Forest, in cages. They whine and howl, and they call Mommy, I checked it myself this morning," Bellatrix laughed. "Are you going to join the party?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Bella! There's no use in such nonsense for me. It's like looking at hamsters trying to dodge Crucio," Ernest had his own experience with animals. "I came only to see you, dear."

Bella beamed. Some thought she was in love with Ernest Yaxley, but these wizards did not see the look she cast at her Lord. Ernest was just a good friend, a soul mate.

✨ ✨ ✨

And in the private office of the younger Mulciber, a small, inconspicuous meeting was being held. It was a kind of tradition - to gather before the Hunt, to discuss the strategy, the desired victims, the "game" and just boast to each other. But this meeting was not like any of the previous ones.

"I don't want Emily Parker to take part in the Hunt," Malfoy said coldly. "I see no point in this."

"And I want to see her there, Lucius," Anthony repeated.

They exchanged glances. Avery, Nott, and Rosier watched the silent duel.

'You don't say why you need a girl, and even more so, you can't admit to the rest you need her,' Mulciber's look said.