two

chapter two:
a lot of unhappy females

brandon watched the classroom clock, waiting for the minute hand to move over one last dash

brandon watched the classroom clock, waiting for the minute hand to move over one last dash. once it does, it is officially lunch, and it means he and all the other students have a hour long period of freedom before being trapped again. and as brandon blinks, the clock had ticked and the school bell had rung out. brandon grows a smirk on his face while getting up from his seat, making his way out of the room. there were already multiple other students aligning the hallway, most of them going in the same direction. the way to the large cafeteria. brandon never really enjoyed being stuck in the cafeteria. with everyone wanting to get the unsatisfying school food, there was never too much room to move around. luckily it was spring, earning students the right to exit out of a side door and eat outside on bench-tables.

brandon took his time when walking down the hall. but he almost fell over when his arm was suddenly pulled. he was soon no longer in the sea of people, but instead around the corner leading down a different hallway. he was pushed up against the wall, a hand pressed to his chest as if telling him to stay put. brandon was in shock considering it all happened so fast; but when fully understanding his situation, he could tell it was charlotte who confined him. she had a wicked grin on her thin lips, and her slim body slowly got closer to his. brandon would be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit intrigued about what was about to happen.

"we have a hour to ourselves. it be a shame to waste it" she finally stated. she tilted her head, leaning in to plant her lips against his neck. brandon gripped her waist, pulling her closer. charlotte smirked at his reaction. she looked at him with a glint in her eyes soon after connecting their lips together. at first brandon was hesitant; slowly moving his lips against hers. but as the kiss progressed his movements got sloppy and rough.

brandon removed his lips from hers and started trailing his kisses down the side of her neck. he moved one of his hands from her waist and to her inner thigh. she was wearing a tight skirt, making the situation easier for the two. but suddenly brandon stopped. he pulled away from her, charlotte staring at him in confusion.

"what? what's wrong?" she quickly blurted. brandon shook his head as he fixed his glasses.

"maybe we should get out of the hall? go somewhere more private?" he responds lowly. after hearing his answer, she smiled and tugged him along.

they went down the long hallway, looking through classroom windows to see which one is possibly deserted. once they approached an empty english room, charlotte swung the door open and dragged him in before closing it right behind them. she closed the blinds for an extra precaution of not wanting to get caught. and the second of noticing they were finally alone, charlotte clung herself onto brandon. they forcefully continued their sexual desires in the dimly lit room, the only sound being heard is charlotte's moans.

she removed her top, beginning to unzip her skirt when the door handle had clicked. small chatter was heard while the door slowly opened and a light switch had been flicked to on. immediately the talking was silent and charlotte turned a bright red; doing her best to put her clothing back on. brandon stood in his spot awkwardly, fixing his now messy hair while wiping away any lip gloss that was present on his face. standing in the doorway was a group of girls with faces of shock. but that shock easily shifted into anger.