nine

chapter nine:
so this happens next

austin sighed as he pushed through the school doors

austin sighed as he pushed through the school doors. almost immediately the bright sun had struck him in the face, forcing him to raise a hand and try to block it. but of course when doing so, he dropped a few of his art supplies on the hot concrete. austin cursed lightly to himself, putting in an effort to grab his items, but was only pushed and shoved by other students. and at a point the supplies were kicked, it landing in a different area. the brunette wanted to scream out from how inconsiderate his fellow students were being; yet he kept it in and went to reach for his things. but right before he was able to collect it from the ground, a hand already did it for him. austin trailed his brown eyes up the hand and eventually to the face. he gulped loudly at who he had seen.

"i'm assuming this belongs to you" the person stated bluntly with a cocked eyebrow and frown. austin kept his mouth shut as he nodded quickly. he then observed who he knew as edwin and his impatient aura; making him snatch his supplies back.

the air around them soon became tense and austin felt as if he couldn't breathe. luckily though arms were being wrapped around his waist, and a quick peck to the cheek was presented. austin relaxed a little when noticing it was brandon at his side.

"ready to go?" brandon asked. it was if he didn't even notice edwin only a few steps in front of them.

"he can't bumblebee. he has to work on the art project with me" edwin finally blurted. he seemed to have gotten angry from the lack of attention. brandon rolled his eyes with a click of his tongue.

"i don't remember you asking to hang out with my boyfriend. he's busy with me today. try again tomorrow egghead" brandon snapped back smoothly. austin snickered.

"wrong bitchdon" another voice had sounded. they all looked to see zion approach with billie not too far behind. zion threw an arm around austin's shoulders, pulling him away from brandon. the two then glared at one another. billie rolled her eyes at the scene. the entire situation was pulled right out of a romance movie. "austin here promised to be with me on our day off today. but maybe he can fit you in his schedule sometime around..." he thought for a moment. "never. break up already."

"fuck off will ya!?" brandon flips him off. zion winks at him.

"crazy idea, why don't we all just hang out? we can get our projects done and zion will quit acting like a man-child" billie blurts. she moved to be in the middle of the small group. zion scoffed while austin smiled at the idea. he removed himself from under zion and attached himself to billie's side.

"y-yeah! perfect idea. we can go to my house" austin suggested. with mumbled answers from the other three guys, the five of them started for brandon's car. and once approaching the black vehicle, zion jumped in his spot with a large smile on his face shouting he called shot-gun. brandon quickly detested the idea, explaining all of the reasons why he shouldn't. of course zion didn't care, rolling his eyes and mocking him.