Chapter 4

"May I have this dance ma'am"

"What do you think" I said raising an eyebrow.

He smiled cheekily taking my hand in his own. He wrapped one arm around my waist and I put the other on his shoulder.

We swayed back and forth to the music both of us laughing and smiling.

After the slow song they played a more upbeat song which resorted in Jack twirling me my hair flying about. We moved around causing around other people to join in or even spectate. Jack and I were having so much dancing back and forth. We would be together than spin outward. Jack and I would tap our feet, jump, twirl, and swing.

We had never had so much fun.

While we danced I felt someone tap me on the shoulder

While we danced I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Emily and her fiancé Samuel. Samuel was a blonde, like me, with chocolate brown eyes. He was like a big brother to me. Emily and I hugged. Jack and I kept dancing soon those two joining in.

At some point Emily grabbed Jack forcing me to switch partners with her. I laughed at her as she and Jack swayed away Jack looking slightly upset. Samuel was bummed but he and I were smiling me congratulating him. Soon though I was grabbed from behind. I heard a growl in my ear as two hands wrapped around my waist. "Mine".

I knew who it was. Emily spun around me grabbing onto Samuel both of them nearly falling over. Sam catching her, then pulling her into a kiss. Emily looked at Jack behind me. He swept me away. Jack and I were smiling as the song transitioned into another slow song. Jack slowed our pace giving him and I a chance to breathe.

"So that's Emily?" He asked me letting me lean my head on his shoulder.

"Hhmm" I sighed.

"She's real nice. And  pretty, but you're prettier" he said.

"Oh stop it you big flirt" I said playfully slapping his shoulder.

"I can't lie if it's the truth." He rested his head onto my shoulder. We swayed back and forth. The sun was setting. He and I walked over to Em and Sam our fingers intertwined.

"You two are adorable" Emily said.

Jack and I blushed, both us turning bright red.

"Seriously you two! Just bang already. I'm getting some serious sexual tension between you two."

"Emily" I gasped! Giggling at her. "Hey I'm just saying". Sam leaned over and kissed her cheek.  "Speaking of sexual tension". The two started making out in front us. "Eww! Get a room!" I made a gagging noise. Jack laughed and we walked away from the pair.

"I guess we are kinda adorable" Jack said kissing my cheek. I smirked turning red again.

We walked to the bike going around the city turning on the lamp posts. We were cuddled up on the bike seeing as it was cold. I loved the feeling of Jack's arms around my waist. His breathe on the back of my neck and the way he smelled. It was enough to make my mouth drool.