Chapter 19

* A week later*
When I wake up it's with Jack wrapped around me.

He's nuzzled his face in my neck. I turn in his arms. I press a soft kiss to his lips.

We're engaged. It still excites me. He groans a little pressing a kiss to my nose as he wakes.

"G'mornin' love" he purrs. I smile snuggling into his chest. He plays with the hair near my forehead, pushing it out of the way and kissing my forehead.

He connects our lips. I smile into his lips and he deepens the kiss. I sit upward so I'm straddling his waist. I lean down to kiss him.

He giggles against my lips. I run my fingers over his shoulders and white undershirt. I lean down again pressing a kiss to his collarbone letting my hands run down his torso, to his hips, then just stopping near his crotch.

He gasps in pleasure. He pulls my face down for another kiss. When I pull away he pulls my shirt off me.

Our lips join again and Emily walks in.

"AH! SWEET MOTHER MARY!" She screeches.

I laugh, get off of Jack, and roll out of bed. I walk to the dresser grabbing a shirt and slipping it on.

"Good Mornin' Emily" Jack laughs, he stands and leaves for the bathroom.

"You alright 'Em?" I ask straightening out my hair.

"Plans. Wedding. Helping. Me."

"Oh right. That's today! What's the plan?" I ask leading her to the kitchen.

"Well first you and I work out details. We have a lunch date with your bridesmaids at noon, and a dress appointment at 2:00." She stumbles.

I giggle at her. I sit at the table and she pulls out a big binder.

I open it up and notice a check list.

Groomsmen
Bridesmaids
Priest
Location
Date
Cake
Flowers
Music
Invitations
Dress

I felt myself getting anxious. There was a lot to plan.

"Hey! It'll be alright" she says.

"You'll get this all figured out in no time" she reassures me rubbing circles into my back.

"You're right. Let's do this"

"Okay First. Brides maids."

"Well you're my maid of honor, then I want Amanda and my sister as my bridesmaids."

"Ok, any idea what color we are wearing" she asked scribbling their names down.

"Uh. Blue"

"Okay."

"Location?"

"Umm. The lamppost area"

"Ok. Do you want a priest or have a certain one in mind?"

"Um. Yes. Doc from the warehouse."

"Alright. Flowers?"

"White and blue peonies"

"Okay. Cake?"

"Probably just chocolate single tier.  Nothing to fancy."

"Ok. Any specific date in mind?"

"Um December. December something"

Jack walked into the room. His hair wet and sticking around. "Hey Jack! Groomsmen!"

Emily shouted at him.

"Uhh! Angus is me' best man. Then I want Samuel and uh, who's the one from your office love?"

"Jacob"

"Yeah. Jacob"

We reviewed the plans with him and got everything set up.

At lunch Emily, Amanda, Amelia and I ate. Any couldn't stop congratulating me. Her ring was gone. I was glad she left Michael. He was a horrible man.

At 3:00 we met at the dress boutique.

I must've tried on 20 different dresses but none of them felt right.

Emily picked up an a-frame dress. It started at my bust and fell in waves down to my feet.

There was a silver sash across the waist and silver lace decorating the skirt. I adjusted it and walked out.

All 3 clapped in response. "Yes!!" We ordered the dress making adjustments and altercations. The dress would come in two weeks.

We walked home. I walked into the house. Jack was asleep probably tired from work. I ate some dinner, took a nice hot shower, and fell into bed snuggling into Jack.

Letting his breathe brush my ears. I sighed happily and drifted off to sleep in his arms.