Chapter 15

*Jacks POV*

When I wake up Jules is gone. I go to get up but she walks in holding a tray. I see tea, eggs and toast. It's looks delicious.

She walks up. "G'mornin' lov'ly" I coo. She's in a thin linen robe. She sets the tray down onto an end table.

She sits in front of me. I pull her in for a kiss, letting my hands fondle her breasts.

"Jaccckk" she breathes into my lips.

"Hmm" I grunt.

"Your breakfast is getting cold"

I ignore her. "I don't like this robe" I whisper untying the sash and pulling it off.

"Someone's horny" she whispers crawling on top of me.

"Well. First of all. You. Are gorgeous. And two. We've done it once so I think that gives me permission to have you whenever I want." I kiss her again.

"I need to take a shower" she sits up.

"Well I could join you" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"That would defeat the purpose of the shower"

"Please?" I pout, "Neither of us have work today. Please baby. Let me make love to you" I say standing to wrap her in my arms.

We're both not in clothes and she blushes at seeing me.

"Cover up!" She giggles throwing a pillow at me.

"Why?! This is our house after all!"

I smile.

"Alright come on".

We walk to the bathroom. She turns on the shower. I'm lost staring at her. Her beautiful curves, peach skin, short golden hair. And those beautiful brown eyes. It's enough to make me melt.

I feel myself getting hard thinking about her.

She looks over. "You alright over there lover boy" she gestures to my member.

"You're so beau'i'ful"

She giggles, "C'mon"

I follow close behind. It's a tight squeeze but we're okay. I watch as she lets the water run down her body. She massages her scalp. I stand there watching her. I walk up wrapping my arms around her.

She turns to face me joining our lips.

I pick her up, her wrapping her legs around me. Her hands hold my face as our tongues dance. She lets me enter and I nearly fall over at the feeling. I push her against the wall of the shower.

"Ahhh Jack" she whispers in my ear. I bounce us up and down, as I go in and out. She moans her arms around my neck. I bury my face in her breasts.

"Oh god Jack" she moans. "It's alright love. I'm right 'ere"

She kisses the top of my head as we go, back and forth.

"Yesss" she moans in pleasure.

"You feel so good" I moan against her.

She screams my name as she climaxes. The sound of her doing it makes me do it. I feel myself moan and get shiver running through me as I pull out and set her down.

We finish up our shower, get dressed, and eat some breakfast, cleaning up the kitchen seeing as last night we were a little busy.

She looks so beautiful. I'm eating and she's reading from a book, I reach my hand across the table taking her own.

I press a kiss to her knuckle. "Thank you" I whisper.

"You're welcome darling. But don't expect it all the time" she giggles. I move to sit next to her. I let her read to me as I work on my breakfast.

Emily comes in, "Am I good" she calls!

I shout back, "No we're having wild sex on the floor"

"He's kidding 'Em!" Julia shouts.

Emily walks in.

"Or am I kidding" I growl knocking Jules out of her chair pressing kisses to her face. Then tickling her.

"Ahh! Jack please no!" She giggles.

"What's the magic word?!" I demand continuing to force laughs out of her.

"C'mon baby pleasssee" she cries.

"That's not the magic word" I growl into her ear, just before nipping at it.

"Please Daddy" she whispers in my ear.

"Once more. I'm not sure I heard you"

"Pleassse Daddy" she says kissing my neck.

"Good enough" I get off her, helping her up.

Emily stands there shocked.

"Did I miss something?" She asks.

I blush red.

"Uhh. Nothing you want to know" Julia says. I wrap an arm around her waist pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Jules. You're wearing Jack's shirt." She gasps.

"YESS FINALLY!!"

I giggle.

"Yup. It finally happened you horny dog" Julia laughs.

I'm giggling like a child at their banter. Emily stays and we eat lunch. Then her,  Sam, Jules, and I go out for lunch. We're pretty exhausted but when we get back all of us end up cuddling up and reading to each other or just making out. Which is what 'Em and Sam were doing.

"Get out of here!" Julia giggled at them.

They left, hand in hand. Julia and I walked up to bed. Too tired for more sex. I undressed into sleep pants, not putting on shirt.

Jules wore a shirt that was big on her and some shorts. We cuddled in bed falling asleep to the sound of rain on her bedroom window.