Chapter 12

After work I walked home. There was a note and a ladder leaning against my balcony.

"Don't go in through the front. I swear it'll be worth it -Jack <3"

I shook my head a smile on my face. I climbed up the ladder walking into my bedroom.

I noticed more notes about the room.

I walked to my bedroom door and called out, "JACK! I'm home!"

After a moment he called back, "Don't come down yet. I'll let you know when"

I smiled feeling a lot better than I had the day before.

I looked at the note on my closet.

Dress nice.

I smiled grabbing a red dress with lacy sleeves. I adjusted it to my shoulders adding a red rose hair clip just to add to it.

When I was ready I put on some white pantyhose and waited on my bed until Jack knocked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was ready I put on some white pantyhose and waited on my bed until Jack knocked. I opened the door. His mouth was opened slightly as of in shock. His brown eyes met mine. "Wow" he sighed. I smirked at him.

He was in a light gray tweed jacket and white button up. He had combed his hair. I had never seen him look so good.

He bowed kissing my hand. "Might I take such a beau'i'ful lady to dinner?"

My lips curled in a smile. When he stood to his full height I moved to close the space between our lips.

He leaned down pressing a soft gentle kiss to my lips. I smiled into his lips. When we broke apart he pushed me against a door, hard. In a more rough manner our lips met again.

Our lips move in sync. His hands traveled up and down my torso. His lips slowly moved down to my neck. Forming a love bite. I moaned into his neck feeling my hands race through his hair.

When I pull him off of me he growls in my ear. "Easy tiger" I whisper brushing my lips against his ear. When he pulls away from me I see nothing but love in his eyes. He leans forward again. I tilt my head into our kiss.

When we break apart he takes my hand pulling me downstairs. I see my dining table with candles on, a checkered a table cloth I don't remember purchasing, two plates with a beautiful pile of spaghetti and greens, two wine glasses, and a basket with a loaf of bread in it.

I am lead to my chair which he pulls back for me. I sit and he sits across from me, uncorking a bottle of wine and pouring me a glass.

"You really do look exceptional tonight."

"You really think so?" I smile taking a bite of the spaghetti. It's phenomenal. Where he learned to cook like that I'll never know.

"I do". He takes my free hand letting his thumb run gently across my knuckles.

"Well you don't look to bad yourself." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Thank you. I've never prided myself on appearances until that is I met you"

"Me too". He grins pressing a kiss to my knuckle his facial hair tickling the skin. I get lost in his eyes.

I start out. "You know, i really don't know anything about you. Well except that you had a rough childhood. Love stories, and that one coffee shop"

"Let me guess. You're just brimming with questions."

"That I am"

"Well. Ask away"

"Hmm. What's your favorite color?"

"Uhh. Whiskey."

"Interesting. What is one object you can't live with out?"

"Me' hat. Mum gave it to me."

"Wow, I didn't know that. What do you prefer, Cats or dogs?"

"Probably cats."

"Me too! Childhood crush?"

"Jane Banks"

I stop eating looking up at him.  "Michael Banks' sister?"

"Mhm"

"Oh. Um. I didn't know that"

He stops hearing my voice change. "Hey, Love I don't like 'er anymore"

"I know. It's just uh"

He stands walking over to me. We're both nearly done with our food. He kneels beside me, turning me to face him, "Love, ya know I on'ly 'ave eyes for you !"

I look down at him. He pulls my chin downward into a kiss. It backfires though and I fall onto him. When I land on top of him he switches us so he is laying on top of me, placing kisses all over my face. I'm a giggling mess.

He's laughing and smiling with every kiss. But when he sits up and looks down at me with so much love. He presses one of his most passionate kisses yet to me. There is so much love and passion and romance in it.

I feel myself going insane. He rubs my lips with his tongue asking me to open them.

I comply letting his tongue onto mine. His hands cup my face as our tongues dance.

I moan into his mouth. His teeth tug on my lip as he pulls away. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his torso as he stands.

He lays me down on the couch as our lips join again. He crawls on top of me. I rip his suit jacket off of his shoulders as he trails kisses down my jaw to my collarbone. He flips us so I'm straddling his lap.

I unbutton his shirt as our lips join again. He's shirtless now. My hands trace his shoulders and arms. I run my fingers through his hair. He growls onto my lips. I feel the buldge near his crotch rubbing against me.

But it's then that my best friend walks in at exactly the wrong time.

"Oh god!" She screeches covering her eyes.

"Emily has a key. Good to know" he whispers onto my lips. I'm blushing furiously. He spins us again. And now he's straddling my lap. He gets off but not before I pull him into a kiss.

"Alright I'm going to go finish up" he says walking away picking up his clothes as he walks away.

"Sorry babe" I call as he vaults up the stairs. Emily sits beside me.

"So. Uh I heard about the other day. Are you okay? Also have you two had sex before this"

I snort at her question. "Uh. First of all yeah I'm fine. Second. Umm no."

She fake cries! "DAMMIT I RUINED IT!"

I laugh at her. She helps me clean up Jack and I's dinner.

Then we hang out. Around 9:00 Jack comes back downstairs. He's still shirtless but in sleep pants. His hair is wet and messy.

"You feeling better babe?" I ask.

"Hmm."

"Sorry" Emily pouts.

He chuckles. "It's fine 'Em".

I laugh and push her out the door before saying goodnight. Jack looks at me. "Some other time?" He asks.

I nod yes before walking upstairs, peeling off my dress, taking a shower, and falling into my bed to be met with my wonderful dreams of Jack.

Just Look Up: A Jack Fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें