Chapter 16

*3 Months Later*

When I wake up Jack is fumbling about the bedroom getting dressed for work. I sit up looking at him.

"Oh Good Mornin' love" he comes over pecking my lips.

I smile rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

He's dressed in a white button up right now. I watch him slide on some dark gray work pants. I love those pants because they grip into his legs showing them off, making him look muscular.

I stand up. He buckles his pants and slips on his favorite red vest. I grab a gray kerchief and walk forward.

I tilt his chin up and let my fingers tie it around his neck. When I'm done he leans down and gives me a kiss.

I walk and grab a matching gray blazer and pull it onto his shoulders. He pulls on gloves and his hat and he's ready to go.

He gives me a kiss again.

He waves me goodbye as he leaves to go to work. I know he won't be back for probably another one or two hours. So I lazily wander the house.

I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I strip from my pajamas dropping them on the floor. I rub my hair out of my face and step into the shower.

The water runs over my skin. I feel my eyes getting heavy but I rub the sleep from my eyes and finish up my shower walking to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I go to my closest grabbing a white blouse and knee length navy blue skirt.

I go the kitchen and make some toast and coffee. My brain not fully awake but I sit at the table and take slow bites and sips until I can fully function. I walk to the bathroom when I'm done eating and brush my teeth, then add on some make up. Satisfied I walk to my bedroom waiting for Jack to return.

I lay on my stomach reading a book. I get through about a chapter and a half when he walks in.

" 'ello lov'el'y" he cooed upon seeing me.

I jumped up into his arms. He spun us around. I giggled pressing my lips to his.

I whine against him "I don't want to go to work!"

"How about we stay here for a little while longer  and I can give you a ride to work"

"Oh yes please"

He put me down. And I dragged him onto the bed into my arms.

I pressed up against him. He put his hands on my back letting them trail up and down. I giggled. He pressed kisses to my neck. I was laughing, "Jack stop it that tickles"

His facial hair tickled my neck. He shook his head making me laugh even harder.

His hands tickle my side. "Jack STOP IT!" I was hysterical with laughs.

"What's the magic word?" He asked nipping on my ears.

"Please Oh please" I whined. I nipped his ears.

"Only because you're so cute" he whispered.

I kissed him when he stopped tickling me. His tongue dragged across my lips.