Chapter 14

*Ok before we get into this one! I just want to thank all of the people who have been voting and reading! It really does mean a lot! I've never been very self confident so the fact that people like something I've made means a lot! Thank you! I seriously cannot believe we are at almost 300 reads! That is insane!! ❤️*

Jack looks down at me. I'm laying on my bed.

He takes a step back, worry in his eyes.

"Hey, babe what's wrong?" I say standing to meet him.

"I. I just uh. I uh. I can't do this"

He hangs his head in shame. I place my hands on his shoulders. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong darling? Is it me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask, pressing a kiss to his chin.

"No! No! I. Just. I just. I just don't want to hurt you. I don't want to do this just because you want to please me". He says.

"Baby I want too, you won't hurt me. I want to please you. You've been so patient with me. Please, just let me show you how much I love you"

His head hangs down. I wrap my arms around his neck. He looks up. I tip toe upward and kiss him. He presses into my lips, his hands caressing my cheeks.

"Please. Let me show you a good time?" I say when we move apart.

He looks up, "Are you giving me permission?"

"Yes. I am giving you permission to make love with me."

"Shall we take this slowly?" He asks pulling me closer to him.

"Yes very slowly. I want to remember this with you"

"Me too". He leans down and kisses me. It starts very soft and gentle, our lips barely brushing against each other.

A warm fuzzy feeling runs through my body. His hands cup my face as we kiss again.

My hands run through his hair and take off his cap. We kiss in between breathes. He walks us over to a wall. His hands on the back of head playing with my hair.

He pulls me in for another kiss. I let my fingers trace his face, every detail. His freckles and the light stubble that coats his chin.

My fingers move downward untying his kerchief on his neck. I pull it off. He's being so careful and ginger, as if I am a porcelain doll that'll break if he is too rough. 

His lips are so soft against mine, they feel so warm against me. He makes a trail of kisses from my lips down to my jawline.

I feel my heart pounding against him. He moves down to my neck, kissing on my sweet spot. I press my head against his. He has me pressed firmly against the wall, staying dominant.

"Is there anything you want me to do baby?" I ask running my hands through his hair.

"Make me moan" he says, "I want to press into you, I want to kiss every inch of your body. I want to make you mine. Let me do whatever I want. Let me make love to you." He whispers that last part into my ear. I gasp for air, forcing myself to do what he wants.

I move his head to rest on my shoulder, then I kiss and suck on his neck, letting my tongue drag over his skin. One of my hands trails from his shoulder down to his crotch.

He grinds into me against the wall. I hear him moan, "like that?" I ask pressing kisses to his neck.

"Yessss" he sighs against me. "Ahhh" he gasps when I suck on his spot.

"Can I take off your clothes?" I ask playing with the hem of his sweater.

"Pleassseee" he gasps. I feel his hands move down to my hips giving them a squeeze and shoving me against him. I feel the buldge at his crotch rubbing against me. I moan at the feeling.

"Do that again" he says grinding into me. I moan again earning a moan from him.

I lift the sweater off of him. Leaving him in a button down. He moves to the zipper on my dress.

We look at each other.

"May I?" He asks. I nod unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt. He pulls the zipper on my dress all the way down. I feel it fall off me. I'm now in my under layers consisting of a corset, bra, pantyhose and underwear.

His shirt is all the way unbuttoned, revealing his stomach, there's a little bit of fat but it's mostly toned muscle.

I run my fingers over his chest pushing off the shirt. It falls beside my dress.

He just looks at me, I smirk up at him. He leans down and we kiss again.

"You ready?" He asks me. I purse my lips and kiss him again.

"Yes" I say.

He picks me up. I bury my face into the crook of his neck and wrap my legs around him. He lays me down on the bed. He crawls on top of me. My hands go from his shoulders down to his thighs, pulling him closer to me. He presses a kiss to my lips.

He unties my corset, tugging it and my pantyhose off in one fell swoop.

He presses a kiss to my stomach letting his fingers unclip my bra and tugging it off. He presses a kiss to each breast. My hands dig into his back. I run my hands down to his butt grabbing and dragging him closer.

"What can I do for you?" I ask pulling him up for a kiss.

"Just let me work my magic" he whispers. I gasp for air.

I dig my nails into his back. He growls nipping on my lips. I feel him unbuckling his belt. I lay my head back letting him do the work.

He sits up, straddling me. "You're so beau'i'ful love" he sighs, then he leans down to kiss me.

He pulls his pants off, then takes my hands and moves them where he wants. On the back of his legs. I grip tight dragging him closer.

"Ahhh. Yess thank you love" he says kissing me.

He tugs off my panties. My heart is going so fast I feel like it'll explode. An involuntary moan escapes me.

"Sorry" I breathe against his neck.

"Noo. Don't be. I like that sound".

He pulls off his boxers letting his member spring free. It's rather large and I blush at the sight of it. He adjusts himself than slides into me.

I scream in pleasure and a little pain. He grunts then moans a jagged breath into my neck.

"Ahhh Jack, pleeeaaassee" I moan into his ear. He slides back out, forcing me to moan his name again.  "Jacccckkkk"

"I'm right 'ere Jules" he purrs connecting our lips. We create a beautiful rhythm, rocking back and forth, back and forth. Each movement bringing us closer and closer to our climax.

I've never felt so good. Yeah sure, I've had sex with other guys but not like this. Not the kind that leaves me a mess with every kiss and movement.

We rock and kiss, back and forth. He's sweating a little. My nails grip into his thighs. He is so gentle with me, being as careful as he can. When he's hit his climax he keeps going until I get mine.

When I moan in pleasure one final time he slides out and falls next to me. We're both gasping for air.

I roll onto my side to face him, he does the same.

I smile, "That was amazing".

"Really?" he asks propping himself up, "Thank you. I needed that"

I whisper leaning forward. "Happy Birthday".  I press a soft gentle kiss to him.

"Can we do this more often" he asks with a giggle.

"Whenever you want" I kiss him again.

I crawl closer to him resting my head against his slightly hairy chest. He presses a kiss to my head. I cuddle into him and tangle our legs together.

And soon enough, we're asleep.