Chapter 10

I raced after Jack, feeling the tears streaming down my face.

He went outside, slamming the door behind him. "JACK!" I called reaching out to him.

I rushed outside. Looking everywhere. "JACK! JACK!" I cried feeling my throat getting coarse.

I saw him ride off on his bike. I ran after him not caring that I was in heels. He pedaled off. At some point I lost him. I was alone crying. In the middle of the night.

I walked back to mum's but I was lost. I had no idea where I was.

Suddenly a man came up from behind me. I felt sick. He wrapped an arm around my waist, placing a hand on my mouth silencing my screams.

"JACCK!" I screamed into his hand.

"Hushhhh" the voice whispered. "You be good and quiet and we can get this over with. He slammed me against a wall. Tears poured down my face. He used his hands to hold me against the wall. I cried. "Shhh" he growled.

I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face. "Jack!" I whispered faintly. He heard me. And decided as punishment to slap me. Hard. My eyes went blank for a moment. "JACK!" I screamed. He punched me in the gut, causing me to gag.

"Shut up you wench."

I cried silently, he grabbed my chin forcing his lips onto mine. He reeked of alcohol. And his chin was covered in gross stubble. I tried not to show my discomfort, my fear of being hurt taking control. He growled, "open your mouth"

My lips parted and he forced his tongue down my throat. I shook my head. Pleading him to stop. He didn't.

He whispered into my ear. "Pull your skirt up"

"No! Please no!" I cried feeling utterly helpless.

"SHUT UP AND DO IT"

I sobbed, and screamed out, "JACK PLEASEE!" He slapped me again forcing his lips onto mine, silencing my screams.

"Stop crying and pull up your god damn skirt."

I pressed my head looking away. A silent prayer running through I felt utterly helpless. I screamed as loud as I Good but nothing came. He started a fury of punches and kisses on my neck. I had never felt so scared.

But soon before he could hurt me anymore I heard a voice.

"HEY! WHAT THE 'ELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY LADY!!"

I opened my eyes, my vision blurry. But I knew who it was. Jack. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying.

My heart rejoiced and broke at the sight of him.

"Jack!" I reached out towards him.

The man hissed. "Mind your own business buddy!"

"No. Get your 'ands off of her. She's 'ad enough trauma in her life and if you think that you can lay your 'ands on 'er without her consent then you are wrong. She is strong. And beau'i'ful. And she deserves someone just like 'er. To 'ave in that locket. She deserves someone who respects 'er for the beau'i'ful woman she is. So no. You mind your own damn business and piss off."

Jack finished. The man backed away from me. I slid to the ground as he approached Jack. Jack was shorter. The man hissed at him. "Fuck. Off"

Jack punched him in the nose. I heard the bone break. The man fell to the ground unconscious. Jack leaned down checking his pulse making sure he hadn't killed the guy.

Jack looked over at me. A crying mess, that had been punched, and slapped. A red welt on my face.

He picked me up. I cried into his chest. "Hushhh. You're okay. You'll be alright." I shook my head.

"No. Don't think like that love. God this is all my fault"

I sobbed "N-no-no it's not. It-it- it s not your- yur- f-f-f ault."

"Hey! I've got you. He can't 'urt you anymore."

I cried into his shoulder. He waved down a bus dragging his bike onto the rack on the back. He sat me in his lap. I managed to calm my breathes.

"So. Michael kissed you"

"I know. I didn't mean for it to happen. He just walked up to me and forced himself onto me. I didn't know what to do. I would never cheat on you Jack. I love you"

"That bastard. I swear the things I'll do to him." He paused. "I love you too Jules. I'm so sorry that drunken idiot hurt you. I'll never hurt you in the way that he did"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

I smiled. Finally calm. I knew everything would be okay. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You missed."

He looked at me, so much love in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked at me, and leaned in slowly. I closed the space between us in a passionate kiss. His hands caressed my cheeks. He smiled into it letting me bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you" he whispered brushing his lips against my ear sending a tingling sensation throughout my body.

He pressed a kiss to my neck. Then he bit it carefully, then sucking  on it. I moaned a little. He smiled against me. "I love that sound." I blushed furiously. Then he kissed my neck again. I was a mess at his touch. His hands traveled down my body, his hand went to my zipper.

"Jack" I barely said pulling away. "I can't. Not yet"

"I'm sorry, love. I just got carried away is all. You know I wouldn't do that without your permission"

I smiled into him, letting him kiss me again. "Mmm" he moaned into me. When the bus stopped he carried me in dragging the bike behind him.

He brought me to bed and tucked me in turning out the light.

"Jack?" I said as he walked away.

"Yes love?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"O'course Love"

He pulled off his suit jacket and shoes, then crawled in beside me. I rested my head against his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled into his chest, I felt him kiss my temple before I drifted off to sleep.