Chapter 12: "Reminders"

"So... What I'm getting here, is you're a being sent who is meant to destroy us?" Compter asks, as Venatte and Cordis finish their story.

"Supposedly, but I didn't know how complicated things would be, I thought humans are simple enough to understand... and now..." Venatte says looking at Cordis. "I can't even seem to understand my own emotions... but It's not all bad. I'd even say it's that best thing that has happened to me." She smiles, as Cordis smiles back.

"If you're meant to destroy us? Why haven't you done it? From what I understood, you could just kill us if you wish." Elfsór asks, still trying to wrap his head around their story.

"Two reasons. One I just wanted to know what's in the world, I didn't really intend to be a suasor, but my father would let me go, and well... being here led me." She looks at Cordis again. "Led me to you." She says, making Cordis blush.

"Okay, why are you telling us this?" Compter asks both of them.

"Because It seems like, Cordis seem to trusts you, and so do I. You were the first one I talked to, I may add. I've known you the longest." Venatte admits.

"How was it necessary to erase my memory and give me a migraine then?" Compter raises his brow, eyes hooded.

"I just didn't need you to be hysterical or freak out." Venatte explains.

The be rings in the middle of the conversation. They stayed in the hotel for the rest of the school day, cutting classes and not caring.

"Isn't that the bell for the last period?" Elfsór asks.

"I think it is." Cordis laughs.

"Which reminds me." Venatte giggles, snapping his fingers and opening up her palms as the hotel room seem to get sucked by her open hands. She closes her fingers to form fist they glowed for a second, before they faded back to normal. "Shall we go?" She asks.

"Where will we go though?" Fenton asks, as they stand up.

"You said you'd set our date..." Compter looks at Cordis. "And that 'hotel'" he forms air quotes. "Got me in a certain mood." He smirks, as a cherry red tint stain Elfsór's cheek.

"For fuck's sake." Elfsór whispers to himself, shaking his head, smiling.

"Speaking of which. Shall we go to one of our own?" Venatte asks.

"Hey..." Compter lowers his gaze.

"Hey, we're still talking to each other directly are we not?" Cordis smirks. "So I don't really have to set yours?" She smiles smugly.

"I got your date covered don't worry." Venatte winks at him. "We really should go." She giggles.

"You're right princess." Hara says voice deep, as he appears in the doorway. "Suasors will be surrendering their journals today and you, out of all suasors should know that Kakó will always find you wherever you may be." He reminds her, before she leaves.

"Everything you ever saw will be revealed." Cordis gasps. "This is bad. Real bad. You are forbidden to see me, but if everything you saw will be revealed, then it would reveal you were with me." She rambles, prancing around the room.

"Cordis." Venatte holds her hand. "Listen to me." She says cupping her cheek. "I won't let anything happen to you, do you understand?" Her eyes locked on Cordis's.

Cordis nods in response. "Let's get our minds off of this shall we?" Venatte suggests, walking out the room, her hand interlaced with Cordis's. "You two coming?" She asks, as Elfsór and Compter follows, their hands brushing against each other's ever so slightly as they walked. "You can hold hands you know, it's no secret anymore." Venatte rolls her eyes."