Chapter 14: "Corpse."

"Cordis, It's going to be alright." Fenton reassures her.

"What makes you so sure? You probably don't even know what your girlfriend really is." Cordis sighs, calming down a little. Her lips still pale and colorless, her palms sweaty gripping her phone, for she has been trying to call Venatte, and her lips trembling. She was still sitting on the carpet.

"Can't you explain that to me then?" Fenton asks.

"I mean we can just ask Venatte to erase his memory when she gets back." Compter points out.

"That's just it. We don't even know if she'll be back." Cordis sniffles.

"I'll go get water." Elfsór offers going to his small and narrow kitchen. Its walls were a perfect balance of beige and white with some small wooden decorations that ties it to the rest of his apartment regardless of its size. "Here you go, Cordis." He sits next to her. "we'll find her." He calms her down.

"Okay, hold on. What I'm getting here is, Venatte isn't human, and judging by your statement..." Fenton looks at Cordis, sitting in front of her on the carpet. "Tentorie isn't human either. Then, what are they?" He asks.

"If we tell you, you'll be throwing away your life." Compter sighs joining their small circle on the floor.

"I'll be okay with that. Hara seems to chsnge anyway, and you seem to hangout with Venatte more now." Fenton reassons out. "I think I'm okay with leaving it." He adds.

"Alright... Suasors..." Compter starts.

"Hold on. Venatte just got taken somewhere, and telling us the truth can be one of the reasons." Cordis says, resting her head on Elfsór's shoulder.

"Shouldn't we be there for her then? We'd know where she's taken to." Elfsór rubs her back soothingly, as she sniffle her eyes still a little puffy.

"I just wish she's alright." Cordis sighs, placing her hands on her lap, rubbung her palms on her jeans, trying to dry them. Something felt a little hard on her pocket as she did so. She pulled out the black card that Venatte gave her.

"What is that?" Fenton asks.

"A card, Venatte gave me." Cordis says, lifting her head from Elfsór's shoulder, and going to her bag and taking the silver pen that came with it. 'Where are you? Are you okay?' Cordis writes on the card. "Venatte." She sighs, and the card turned to mist, disappearing from her hands.

"Okay... Suasors are demons? And we are surrounded by them?" Fenton was asking, as Cordis returned to their circle.

"Yes, Hara, Tentorie and Venatte. They're all suasors." Compter answers.

"Guys!" Cordis exclaims. "It's dangerous to tak about this!" She adds, panicked. She was starting to think properly, she was calming down as if she felt Venatte return.

"I've developed quite a soft spot for Venatte. Whatever happens to me, I'd take gladly. First girl, I found attractive I may add." Compter chuckles, as he received glares from both Cordis and Elfsór, and Fenton just laughs agreeing to his statement.

"She is hot." Fenton smirks.

"And you already have a boyfriend." Cordis crosses her arms, completely calm, glaring at Compter.

"Venatte's the reason for that." Compter replies, winking at Cordis. "She knows who would make good couples."

"Tentorie?" Elfsór asks, eyes hooded looking at Fenton.

"I chose her. Venatte said to speak of her name" he says impersonating her.

"Well isn't that insulting?" Cordis returns to her previous spot.