Chapter 20: "Come Back to me."

"Venatte!" Cordis calls her as she bursts through the door.

The sight was just revolting and horiffic, Tentorie's flawless body over Venatte's, with her arms on Venatte's shoulders. Their lips locked, melting into each other. Their clothes littered all over the living room, Venatte's hands getting themselves tangled in Tentorie's hair. The presence of Cordis didn't seem to exist.

"Get off of her!" Cordis screams, running towards Tentorie, pulling her harshly by the hair detaching her from Venatte, making her fall on the floor.

"This was planned!" Tentorie growls, swinging one of her legs, hooking Cordis's and making her fall on her ass. Tentorie gets up picking up her shirt simultaneously, and putting it on.

"What plan!?" Cordis groans, glaring at Tentorie as she stands up. "I heard no such thing." She says, throwing a punch at Tentorie, which she was able to block, hitting Cordis by the stomach with her knee, making her bend. "I didn't intend to hurt you... but you did first." Tentorie spat.

"I don't regret a thing." Cordis answers, pushing Tentorie back into the coffee table breaking it into pieces, making Tentorie bleed.

"I didn't think you two would work out anyway." Tentorie chuckles. infuriating Cordis, her aura turning red-orange, growing in size it was like flames emitted from her body.

Cordis harshly presses her knee to Tentorie's torso, pulling her up by her shirt with one hand as the other strikes Tentorie's jaw with a punch. "That's for the idiotic plan." She says, landing another punch on her face. "That's for straight up being a bitch to me." She punches her right on the nose making it bleed. "That's for think you can take Venatte from me." She growls. Letting go of her shirt, letting her head fall to the floor harshly, as she stands up, out of breath.

Cordis's eyes shifts to Venatte who was just sitting silently on the couch, her face expressionless. Her gaze lifeless, staring back at Cordis. "Why didn't you..." Cordis sighs, sitting next to her. "Why didn't you stop her?" She asks.

"I didn't see a reason why." Venatte says blandly. This struck Cordis, her heart sinking.

"Venatte." Cordis cups her cheek. "I love you." She presses her forehead to hers, tears beginning to fall from her eyes onto Venatte's lap. "Come back to me, please." She sobs, pressing a kiss on her lips.

"That won't..." Tentorie coughs. "Work." She spits out blood.

"Cordis! We could ex- Tentorie!" Fenton says, kneeling beside her gently picking her up pulling her body on his knees, cradling her head. "What happened to you?" He asks, wiping the blood running down her nose, with his shirt.

"I'll be fine. This mortal shell isn't mine, I can get a new one." Tentorie answers.

"What happened here?" Elfsór asks, his face devoid of color, appalled by the sight. A still completely naked Venatte, facing Cordis who was crying non-stop, silently repeating "Come back to me" over and over. Fenton was cradling Tentorie like a fragile child.

"We need to take Tentorie to a hospital. Now." Fenton says. "Call Hara, he has a van, he can take us there." He says.

"He won't help us." Elfsór answers.

"I don't need it." Tentorie says. "Just help me sit up." She coughs.

Fenton helps her up as she asks, pulling up her shirt to wipe the blood that has trickled down her arms, and lips.

"Cordis... did you..." Elfsór walks slowly behind the couch. "Do this?" He furrows his brows.

"That's how someone acts when they are overwhelmed with emotion." Tentorie says, leaning on Fenton, whose shirt is now covered in red splatters of blood.