Chapter 24: "More Deals."

"We can get help from... Hara..." Compter suggests, receiving a resounding, and loud "No!" From everyone present in the room.

"Are you crazy? Also do you think he'd help us after... my knuckles met his cheekbones?" Elfsór says, earning a disgusted look from Compter. "You even liked the fact that I did that." Elfsór pouts noticing the slight, furrow in Compter's brows.

"His cheekbones?" Compter asks.

"I mean... they're quite... out there..." Elfsór shrugs, lifting his hands with his shoulders, giggling slightly.

"No, I doubt he'd even think twice about it." Fenton answers.

"Hara? That suasor who you're friends with?" Kalós asks.

"Not me." Elfsór says.

"Embarrassingly yes." Compter sighs.

"I agree with Elfsór, and Fenton. I do not condone this idea, and it is not safe." Kalós says, "Upon monitoring, I've notice something different about his image during the day I've visited your school and all this began with it." She says.

"Different?" Venatte asks. "I didn't even know you see the image of suasors."

"I still do my dear, I still do. Wairuas they may be, merely souls however they are living in the world." Kalós says calmly. "His image was enveloped with smoked, wherever he went, and it was like he was burning, black vine like things creep up his neck to the sides of his face, as if someone was clawing at him. Their bodies may not be real, but it's like your father has turned him to an experiment." She explains, taking a deep breath. "He has told me that he has devoted his time to manipulating his powers to become more powerful, and I guess he didn't just stop at himself, and became unfathomable." She sighs.

"No Hara. No danger. Period." Elfsór says, crossing his arms and sternly looking at Compter, making look like they're a married couple arguing.

"Do we have another choice? Neither Venatte nor Kalós, have the capability to bring themselves to Skotadi." Elfsór says.

"There's Tentorie..." Fenton suggests.

"Fenton..." Venatte says, her voice cautious and soft.

"I can manage." He says, when four pairs of eyes fall upon him.

"It would break you." Elfsór says.

"It can do more harm than good." Compter adds.

"And your idea to ask help from Hara does less harm?" Fenton argues, his voice raising slightly.

"Boys!" Kalós says standing up. "This is not the time to argue, if it is truly our last chance to finally end this, all of this, then we must take the upper hand and let's be the ones to end it." She sternly says.

"Fenton... Tentorie, can't help us this time. Her memories are gone, and only her duty is the only thing on her mind now." Venatte says calmly, standing up approaching Fenton, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Listen to me... I know that you do love her, I've seen it myself. However, with our circumstances, Hara may be our best shot." She says, "okay?" She gives him a reassuring tap.

"How do we get to our dump?" Compter asks. "Former dump" he specifies.

"Hold on to each other." Venatte says.

"I must return back to Fos and regain all my strength. I can not help you, 'til then. I shall find a way to assist you in anyway once I have gathered all the strength and power I could get. Be safe my loves, the world bearers' gift of protection run through your veins now. Good luck." Kalós sweetly smiles before turning formless to a blinding light again and in a blink she was gone.