Chapter 25: "Bloodline"

"I've figured you'd end up here eventually." Kakó says, the wicked evil grin plastered on his face.

Venatte looks down, and all she was a mix of neutrally colored smoke, forming a vivid and blurry image of her body.

"Father, have you gone insane?" Venatte asks.

"Insane? Please. I have warned you time and time again, and you never listened. I'm only disciplining you my dear. I didn't want it to come to this." He sighs. "I was trying to be reasonable, yet even when I've taken what held whatever it was you felt for her, you still didn't follow me." Kakó growls, "and I believe you didn't come here to just pay me a visit. You came for her." He stands up from his chair, waving his hand pushing it to reveal a chained Cordis on the floor in the middle of Skotadi. Her silky white skin on perfect display, only her beautiful red hair covering a small amount of her body like a protective blanket

It was like Venatte saw it coming. She painted this exact moment, Cordis sitting on her knees in Skotadi, the only difference was her freedom and royal title as queen of Skotadi, wasn't given to her when she was brought here.

"Cordis!" Venatte calls out for her as she runs, or rather flew towards her only to be stopped by her very father.

"I can set her free, you know. Just leave all the this love nonsense behind you, stay with me here." Kakó offers.

"With your way of thinking father, I'd choose her over you! I know you won't even consider unchaining her." Venatte argues.

Her father enraged with her statement, grew in size returning to his true god form, and hits his own daughter throwing her across Skotadi hitting the rough walls that surrounded the place.

"V-venatte..." a voice familiar rings through her head.

"Fenton?" Venatte breathes out, barely even as a whisper.

"Kalós, has regained her strength. Speak of her name." Fenton answers.

"Kalós." Venatte breathes out, and her mist body started glowing like white embers, and the glint of diamonds started forming an outline. Her body becoming more solid and dense, as if her mortal shell is being fused with her borrowed soul. Bit by bit she gets formed.

"What is this?" Kakó scoffs, his voice laced with boiling anger; his words came out almost like a loud roar. "Defying me is it, Venatte? Disrespecting me in my very lair!"

With a gasp Venatte stands on her feet. Her physic improved, with a more athletic features building up her body. Her hair tied in a high ponytail beginning from the tip of her head down to her waist, almost like a whip. Her face looking stronger with the perfect blend of soft feminine touch. Her clothes look like light gear made for battle. "Thank you." She finds herself whispering.

"I see Kalós have learned some new tricks of her own, but she can't learn everything her power, in just minutes." Kakó blandly states, unimpressed. "I'm going to ask you again, Venatte. I can assure you, I will set her free as you wish..."

"I know that there's going to be catch, father... please, I wasn't born yesterday." Venatte sarcastically rolls her eyes.

"You ungrateful child!" Kakó lifts his hand, about to strike Venatte again.

Venatte lift her arms, crossing them over each other blocking her father's assault, throwing him a couple feet away from her.
"Why are you so blind?" Venatte asks, growing in size, as her eyes change to their silver-black state. "Why do you despise her so much?" Her voice booming loudly. She raises her hand, throwing a huge blast of what looked like millios and millions of small black specs, mixed with concentrated sliver lighting that matches her eyes perfectly. It looks like whip that is wrapping itself around Kakó. "Why?" Venatte yells at him again, as she lifts off the ground almost sprouting wings with smoke surrounding her figure.