character q&a #1

the characters in this book have answered questions you, the readers, asked them!

questions for jaylee

question #1:
does sammy still cross your mind?

answer:
i think about what he's done to me and the people i love every day.

question #2:
are you still in love with ethan?

answer:
yes.

question #3:
who's the one person you can go to for anything?

answer:
it's always been osman.

question #4:
are you still friends with ella?

answer:
no.

question #5:
can you picture yourself loving anyone after ethan or will things just never be the same?

answer:
I don't know. I just can't see myself loving anyone as much as him nor do I want to start all the way over with someone else.

question #6:
have feelings for grayson ever popped into your mind?

answer:
he's always been my best friend. knowing he had feelings for me wasn't a big deal to me. I just can't see him as anything more than friends.

question #7:
are all of your songs based on personal events?

answer:
yes, I think that's why people started to listen to my music. they can relate.

question #8:
do you regret what you did to ethan?

answer:
everyday.

question #9:
do you want a relationship with ethan again or do you just want him in your life any way possible.

answer:
ethan as a person is what I love. I'd take him, his humor, his attitude, his laugh, over anything. whether it's a relationship or friends, I just want him.

question #10:
do you think being out of ethans life is better for him?

answer:
ethan and I complimented each other really well. we filled in the holes of darkness for each other and turned it into happiness. I think we both a better off with each other in our lives.

question #11:
have you tried to contact your parents at all?

answer:
my mom came to one of my concerts at a small venue, but that's it.

question #12:
do you write any songs for ethan?

answer:
more about him, but yes, some are for him.

question #13:
why is osman the only person in the group you're still friends with?

answer:
he stuck by my side when ethan and I broke things apart.

question #14:
is ethan one of the only people who can call you down from your panic attacks?

answer:
he was my safe place. he calmed me. osman tries to help. it works sometimes, but it takes a long time.