character q&a #2

the characters of this book answered questions that you guys, the readers, asked them!

questions for the writer

question #1:
is it hard coming up with plots in your chapters? and how do you have motivation to write such long chapters?

answer:
this answer might be long, but I know writers struggle with it and I get this question a lot in my messages.
I usually write the outline for each chapter in advance to even uploading a book just so I know I have a story line. then as I start to write each chapter is when I move forward and go into depth with other chapters before I publish them. so the plot is usually already there, it's just the detail and motivation that is hard to make interesting and to come up with.

question #2:
what's your instagram?

answer:
@lacedangel_wattpad

question #3:
is this account ran by 2 people or 1?

answer:
me, vinny, I run this account now as the main owner just because the previous owner has grown and moved away from this chapter of her life. I'm EXTREMELY blessed to have been given this account due to the fact that I was such a huge fan of her original writings. she gave me the story line for this book of course since it was originally hers, but she has given me full access to writing whatever I want, along with books to come in the future!

question #4:
how do you cope with writing while also doing other things in your spare time.

answer:
mental health and my life comes first. and you guys should have the same mindset for yourselves! this is just something fun I do in my free time, it's not a job :)

question #5:
how many chapters will there be?

answer:
i'm not sure yet, but there is a lot more to come!

question #6:
does something tragic happen in this story?

answer:
yes.

question #7:
please don't kill anyone. does anyone die?

answer:
no one dies. I had the option of killing off a main character, but decided not to so I could keep the book more realistic.

question #8:
knowing the plot line of this book since you're the writer... who is your favorite ship and who is your favorite friendship?

answer:
my favorite ship is ethan and jaylee. my favorite friendship is ethan and osman.

question #9:
what's the biggest surprise in this book?

answer:
someone very hated from book 1 reappears in this book.

question #10:
do ethan and jaylee end up together? if not, who ends up with who?

answer:
honestly, I haven't decided either of those questions yet...

questions for jaylee

question #1:
is ethan your soulmate?

answer:
I want him to be. the world wouldn't have brought us back together if he wasn't.