character q&a #3

the characters in this book and myself have both answered your questions!!

questions for me, the author

question #1:
do you have the ending planned?

answer:
yes I do! you all are going to love it.

question #2:
why don't we know what osman looks like?

answer:
osman is such an important, special and complex character that he is supposed to fit the readers expectations of what you all would like to picture him as!

question #3:
will we ever see sammy again in this story?

answer:
he will be brought up a few times coming up soon.

question #4:
it makes sense for jaylee to make money because she's a singer, but how does everyone else?

answer:
I didn't think this part out well enough when I was writing it, but I did mention that the twins dad left behind all of his money for ethan and grayson. as for osman, froy and raven, splitting a house with other people makes it cheaper to live there, but just saved up money and college funds.

question #5:
is there going to be a book #3?

answer:
sadly, this will be the last book of the series. but I have another book already preplanned and i'm so excited! go add it to your library! It's called "The Last Summer".

question #6:
what's your opinion on this book overall?

answer:
there are a lot of things that happen which is very unrealistic, but at the same time it's real world problems so it keeps it interesting. definitely could be better, but i'm proud of it.

question #7:
is the ending happy or sad?

answer:
it's a refreshing ending. all the characters end up happy. also, the final chapter is basically book 1 and 2 ALL from ethans perspective so you get to know how he felt because I know you all were wondering what his emotions were like in the first book!

question #8:
do you still plan to write venomous?

answer:
sadly the book was deleted when the account got hacked. but like I said i'm making another story and it has a very similar plot line and some of the same scenes venomous was going to have!

questions for jaylee

question #1:
what do you think is worse? you cheating on ethan, or how ethan pretending to use you back in high school?

answer:
me cheating on him because at least what he did was to protect me. I just flat out hurt him.

question #2:
do you blame ethan for how he acted at your party?

answer:
I understand where he was coming from, but he shouldn't have hit grayson. I have never seen him that way before. I could tell that anger had been built up for months.

question #3:
are you still upset that ethan was friends with benefits with another girl at the same time as you?

answer:
yeah, it just made me feel so unspecial you know? I finally thought he was feeling the spark between us again like I was, but when I saw him in bed with her it made me realize he wasn't feeling it.