30 - jaylee v.s. the internet

song for chapter:
come back for me - jaymes young
| whatever you do, don't come back for me |
(highly recommend + put on repeat)

instagram

@jayleejackson: hey guys, it's me

it's ridiculous that I even have to post about this right now considering it's my private life that I have the right to keep off of the internet, but now because of recent issues, I need to bring this issue forward, explain, and resolve it.

I like to keep my personal life off of social media to avoid any sort of drama, but it's the internet and rumors will be spread no matter what. that's why I put my emotions into my music so I can have that connection with you guys.

but now I guess I don't really have an option but to fully let you guys in on my life.

i'm sure as many of you saw, my childhood friend ella came to visit us at a masquerade ball. she wrote out this huge blog and I could believe how bad she twisted everything.

first thing, she didn't come up to us a single time. she only talked to ethan. her intentions were to get with him or date him, I don't even know for sure, but he told her he wasn't interested in her.

that's all that happened.

now I know a lot of you may know, ethan and I used to date back in high school and at the beginning of our first college year.

I made the worst mistake I will probably ever make in my life because I lost him after that.

our whole group split up actually. I'll regret that mistake for the rest of my life. but we all moved on with our lives, despite the heartbreak obviously.

months went by and we ended up running into each other again. we all started to hangout and it was great.

ethan and I STRICTLY decided to just be friends, but with the emotions still there, we decided to be friends with benefits because we weren't ready to fully let each other back into our lives in that way.

this was 100% both our choice and should have been only our business.

a lot of you might be shocked about that, but things happen behind the scenes. it's normal and it's not your buisness.

ethan and I are no longer friends with benefits nor communicating in general.

I have nothing against him and neither should you. he has a great heart and deserves all of the love in the world.

I loved and still love him. that kid will always have a place in my heart.

I'm sorry for having to explain this. I hope that we can all move on and move past this.

thank you.

liked by: jaydonosman, graysondolan, ravenwade, froywoods + more
73,002 likes and 8,665 comments

[load all comments]

@jaydonosman: love you so fucking much.
[load all replies]
@taylortompson: i love this support ;)
@meganryder: it has to be true if her friends are supporting her

@boyfrienddols: you can genuinely tell how sorry she is about hurting ethan

@frankiedem: i've never liked you with ethan and he wouldn't do that. you're psycho.

@chrisbally: so you're saying you're single...

@jaybae: you don't deserve this. i love you.

@freakydol: "ethan and i are no longer friends with benefits nor communicating in general" damn y'all really tore them apart over something some irrelevant bitch wrote...

@breathlessgrant: the amount of backlash ella is about to receive lol
[load all replies]
@jayleejackson: no. please don't send hate to her.

@abbywilliams: shut up lol. ellas story makes more sense than yours.

@sidneyrae: it's clearly true because this is the first time ethan hasn't liked her post in a long time

@badassjaylee: you were just getting happy again :( please don't let it be over between you and ethan

@davidoddy: bruh this all so confusing

@reagansalt: so you're telling me that the only way ethan was allowing you back into his life was through friends of benefits?? poor girl.

@dasiylemon: the fact that all this happened and she still admit that she loved and loves him is so strong of her

@passiondols: can you guys just stop being friends with them? next thing we know you'll be hooking up with froy

@parkertate: stay strong girl

+++
next chapter soon.