41 - award shows

SPILLINGNEWS.COM

for all of you jaylee jackson and ethan dolan shippers out there, we have a lot of tea for today!

jaylee and ethan have been rumored to be high school sweethearts until the two suddenly broke up nearly two years ago.

fans say there was some cheating going on between jaylee and her boyfriends very own brother, grayson dolan! it wasn't until months ago that the two made it obvious they were hanging out again by liking and even commenting on each other's social media posts.

many think they are just friends, but fans seem to think different saying; "they had a type of love that not many people have the opportunity to experience. there's no way they can just go back to being only friends."

tonight at the NSAA (national singing awards of america) the two were seen sitting comfortably close.

when jaylee jackson received her 'best new female voice' award this evening, people even notice ethan standing up to cheer for her with a huge smile.

as if it couldn't get any better, during her speech she mentions something that fans find very exciting.

"I wouldn't even be standing on this stage right now if my boyfriend hadn't sent in a video admission to atlantic records a couple years ago. I owe him all the credit to getting me to where I am today, so to him I'd like to say thank you."

seems fishy, right? well, it still continues to get better! right after jaylee thanks her mystery man, ethan in the audience even blows her a kiss followed by her placing a hand over her heart!

they are just too precious!

here are some fans thoughts based on instagram posts:

@avasilvey:
I have been a jaylee fan since her music only had a couple thousand views. if you're a true fan you'd know her first album is about ethan. the way she describes her love for him in those songs, I believe there is no way they can look at each other and just be friends like people are saying.

@taylorcooper:
I love jaylee with or without ethan, but true fans can see that she isn't happy without him. they complete each other. it's that simple. we should just give them space and not stress them out!

+++