Chapter Thirteen

I wake up to a body...wait no, two bodies sprawling out along my legs and Rose's.

I peek open my eyes and see Rowan and Liam laying there as they shake us, big smiles sprawled on their faces.

I sit up abruptly, knowing what day it is...it's Christmas!

"Merry Christmas!" The twins exclaim, making Rose's eyes shoot open and bolt up at the noise.

"Merry Christmas!" I respond with just as much excitement and Rose groans as she flops back down on the bed.

When I glance over at her, I feel a small swell of guilt form in my chest at the thought of last night, then feel a blush making its way to my face as I think of what happened between Landon and me.

"Who said she has to know"

He had grabbed my face and planted more kisses on my lips, before wishing me goodnight and we went our separate ways.

Does this mean we're in a secret relationship? Is this even a relationship? Are we like...kissing buddies?

"Why are you blushing?" Rose asks from beside me and I jump, breaking out of my trance. I notice our door left wide open and the twins making noise from Lauri and John's room.

"I don't know, am I really blushing?" I ask avoiding her question and she shoots me an odd look, before we pull ourselves out of bed.

I rub my belly as I walk into the bathroom.

By next Christmas, I'll have my babies with me.

I smile at the thought and quickly get to brushing my teeth.

"Can you wake up Landon?" Rose asks as she shuts the door to change and I nod, finishing brushing my teeth.

I knock lightly before entering his room, walking in and closing the door behind me. His room is pretty dark, the tiniest bit of light pouring in through the curtain covering his window.

I see his figure sprawled out on his bed, a light snore coming from him. I chuckle before walking over and shaking him lightly.

"Landon, it's Christmas, wake up," I say and continue to lightly shake him.

I see him stir and latch his hand onto mine.

"Merry Christmas," I say lightly and I can see him smile in the dark, pulling me down onto the bed to lay beside him, curling up on my side facing him as he wraps an arm around my waist.

He pulls me close as his forehead rests against mine, his eyes staying closed.

"Merry Christmas," he says, his voice raspy and deeper from sleep.

I smile and lay there for a minute, just staring at his relaxed face as he slowly drifts back to a sleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty, we got presents to open," I say and his eyes slowly open, smiling as we make eye contact.

"Okay beautiful," he says and I chuckle, standing up and hearing him follow me.

I turn around and almost screech when I notice he's just in a pair of boxers, turning back around quickly.

"Put some clothes on," I mutter, going to the door that connects to the joint bathroom.

"Not like you haven't seen it before," he teases, reminding me of our awful encounter with dick pics.

"That wasn't on purpose though, and not directed towards me," I say with a pointed look.

I hear him chuckle as he approaches me, turning me around and leaning down towards my face. His soft lips connect with mine, gently kissing me as his hands travel to my waist.