Chapter Nineteen

30 weeks, April

Ten weeks have passed, and the beginning of May is near, also being that the end of my junior year as well.

My back aches, my hips ache, and my feet are constantly swollen. I have a hard time sleeping, but so does Rose so we keep each other company. And now, it feels like my lungs are always collapsing as I can barely go up the stairs without getting out of breath.

I try to keep up on my stretches just to get some exercise in, but man, these kids are kicking my ass.

I continue to work my job, and getting paid twelve dollars an hour has paid off during the last seven months.

I had only been back to the hospital twice, once for just a checkup and another time because the contractions had started again.

Jade had her son Peter on April 13th, joining Sophie in the "already had my baby, get on my level" club.

They're the only two out of the seven of us to have our babies yet. I'm still the farthest behind, but the biggest it seems. At thirty weeks, I'm the size of a whale. A really big, big whale.

Mollie is now thirty-seven weeks, inching closer and closer to her due date. Valerie is only a couple weeks behind her at thirty-four weeks.

Lily is the same as Rose, being thirty-two weeks.

Luckily for us, just because Jade and Sophie had their babies doesn't mean they were going to stop coming to the support group. They just bring their babies with them.

Rose and I still go every Wednesday after school and Saturday during the day. We've become such good friends with most of the girls that we've begun to hang out outside of the support group.

I haven't really made any friends in school, besides a few girls that I chat to in class. So the support group girls are all the friends I have and need.

The sun has come out and the snow has now vanished, the weather getting ready for the summer heat.

Lauri has had to take Rose and I shopping for more maternity clothing for the summertime and plenty of new bras as my boobs have become twice or almost three times as big as they used to be.

My hair is still thicker, it's curls popping out a lot more and I've grown accustomed to tying it up into a pony tail.

Rose and I spend every waking minute with one another. Whether it's laying across the bed or each other's legs as we read books, binging new movies on Netflix, or just going out together.

After spending more than half a year with her, we have grown a friendship stronger than anything I've ever had before.

She's had my back through everything as I have her.

These past ten weeks Grayson has also been stepping up for her and her baby. She had shown me the text she sent him and I had told her how proud of her I was.

Then what happened next was a big surprise to the both of us...Grayson actually did as she asked. He doesn't go to as many parties anymore seeing as he's got a new job, one he spends a lot of time at and saving. He claims he wants to be able to spoil his daughter.

He quit smoking all together, and if he brings girls around, then he's really good at hiding it because not a single word has gotten out if he has hit up any girls or not.

He even invited Rose and I over for dinner to his parents house, his parents very welcoming to the both of us.

He showed us a bedroom beside his, and it turned out to be a nursery. A baby pink nursery beautifully decorated, the finishing touch needed was the baby girl inside Rose's tummy.