Prolouge

A/N: My first Yaoi fanfic *-* I had this idea for days now and decided to share it with you guys, this one will be little different, because one of the two main characters is from Diabolik Lovers, it's Kou, yep, indeed, it would be sort of awkward if I used someone else, but Shu would have worked? o.o Yeah, anyway, hope you will enjoy the story ^^ Besides, the prolouge will not be that long, so yeah o.o

-------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

The young boys stood beside of each other and looked out the wide window in the grand hall. The brunette glanced at the blonde and smiled gently.

"Kou?" He asked softly and looked nervously down at his small, pale hands. Kou snapped out of his daze and grinned.

"What is it, Aki-chan?" The brunette blushed lightly and moved to the side, he got used by his nickname, but when Kou is saying it, it sounds like a melody from his lips. 

"I....I got something to say." Akio took a deep breath and turned around to meet the confused blonde.

"And I know it will sound stupid, but I have to say it." He blushed again and looked away once again. He was too afraid to say it, but he must or he will lose the only life-time chance. He took the courage and smiled at him.

"I....I love you, Kou." He confessed and blushed madly. The blonde looked surprised, but sooner smiled, leaving the brunette confused.

"I love you too." He leaned in and planted a light, but a soft kiss on Akio's lips. He blushed again, but more deeper if that was possible for a human like him. He leaned back and laughed, grinning.

"What's up with that red face of your, have you possibly turned into a tomato?" He laughed again and felt someone hugging him, tightly, he looked down and saw Akio, having his arms around Kou's small waist.

"Don't leave me! Promise me that we will run together with the others." His voice was dropping down in sorrow and tried not to cry. The blonde raised his eyebrows, but sooner smiled and returned the hug.

"I promise."

That promise was a lie, he took a different turn and ran away with Yuma, Azusa and Ruki, the reason why was that I tripped on a fallen brick from the ground, he saw me trip and tried to help, but was too scared when the others came towards us, he opened his mouth and said something, but I couldn't hear it because of the loud noises and he ran away, away from me. I managed to escape, but wasn't able to find Kou or the others, they disappeared, leaving no trace behind. It was then I realized about one thing, I won't see him ever again.