16 - Halloween Party

A/N: I was thinking and thinking about this chapter and got the idea. Why not a Halloween chapter? ( Though it's bit too late xD ) But I had this idea for days, so I wondered how you will like it, time for Suba-kun and his actions >:3 Anyway, enjoy this chapter while you can ~ P.S This chapter contains R-18 stuff, you have been warned.

--------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

"Aki-chan!" I heard Kou's voice from a distance as I turned my head towards his way, I sighed deeply and raised myself up from the chair, walking to him while I put my hands in the pockets.

"What?" I looked in and saw Kou sitting on the bed, thinking. I looked around in his bedroom and it was full with costumes everywhere. 

"You know, today's the Halloween-party, right? At school?" I nodded as he continued to speak.

"Well, I can't find any costume that I can wear." He mumbled embarrassed and looked at the side while I stared at him in surprise. Is he kidding? He can choose what to wear on his concerts, but on Halloween-party, really?

"Hm, let's see, what's wrong being a....prince?" I picked up the costume and studied at it. It was very detailed from top to bottom. The sqaures was black&white every pattern, the sleeves were made in silk and was white, then a coat to it. Kou looked up and shined with his smile.

"Yeah, I was thinking about it, how about you being my personal butler?" He smirked and walked towards me, pinning me against the wall. I blushed lightly and huffed.

"Your personal butler? In your dreams." I looked away and saw how he pouted and gave me these annoying, adorable puppy eyes.

"Onegai?~" He whined and pulled me into his embrace, I blushed more and sighed deeply. Well, no going away this time.

"Fine." I gave up and pulled out of his arms. 

"Yey!" He cheered and kissed me deeply before pulling away, smiling.

"I will find the best costume for you." He smiled and went to his big walk-in-closet. I stood there I was and crossed my arms over my chest, sighing.

'I thought I was going to stay here and study the rest of the night.'

Later ~

(How Akio looks like, just imagine him in Sebastian's outfit xD)

I was walking with Kou into the big school. He was dressed as a prince, while I was his personal butler for some reason. As we walked in, I gasped at how big the hall was, being decorated in Halloween stuff, it was orange, black and white balloons everywhere in the room. Everything looked so decorated.

"Do you like it?" Ruki came beside of us with Yuuma and Azusa after him. I still was surprised over the decoration and nodded.

"Yes, actually, I do." I smiled and held Kou's hand without knowing it. Kou stared at me in surprise, but smiled and hugged my hand when we stepped further in. Almost everyone from the school was here and was dressed in different costumes. As far I could see, Ruki was dressed the Frankenstein, Yuuma, the werewolf and Azusa as the mummy (Quick A/N: So kawaii! *w*

"Oh, look! Here they come!" I heard a girl squeal in happiness. I turned around and in my biggest shock, the Sakamaki was here as well. Well, yep, I am so screwed for many reasons.