8 - What Friends Are For

A/N: Guess what? I listen some english parts to the dub version to Diabolik Lovers, I will make a chance to see it xD Without laughing, the one who voices Kanato sounds a bit...too old for him, anyway, enjoy this chapter ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

"Hiro-san, please, help me." I whined and grabbed his left arm, he glanced at me and sighed.

"What's the matter?" He raised an eyebrow and kept reading. 

"Don't you even know?" I exclaimed and raised myself up from the table, he looked up from the book and put it away, putting his head on his hand.

"What?"

"Kou and Shu are molesting me." I said and looked down at the table. He stared at me and grabbed my shoulder, dragging me out of the classroom.

"Mukami Kou, the famous idol and Sakamaki Shu, one of the popular boys here at school, are molesting you?!" He exclaimed in confusion and itched back of his neck. I nodded and looked away with guilt.

"I don't even know why they are doing it, I mean, I do try to stop them, but it is impossible." Hiroshi stared at me and sat down on the bench.

"How impossible?" I shrug my shoulders and looked through the window.

"They are vampires, I just realized it." Hiroshi froze at the spot and smiled lightly.

"So you figured it already? Well, that's...nice." He hesitated, but smiled again. I glanced towards Hiroshi and tilted my head the side.

"Is there something you are not telling me, Hiro-san?" He stopped for a moment and itched back of his neck.

"You know...I am a vampire too." He confessed and played with his hat. I looked at him surprised, but sooner smiled.

"It is okay, Hiro-san, I am not angry, neither mad, so don't worry."

"But what if I become thirsty and attacks you?" I shook my head and sat down beside of him.

"As I said, don't worry about it, I will be fine, no matter what happens, I'll be there." I said, hugging him and smiled. He hesitated for a moment, but returned the hug.

"Ah, good."

"Aki-chan!" I snapped out of the hug and stared at the idol who stood in front of us, anger in his eyes as far I could see. I couldn't open my mouth, I just stared at him.

"K-kou-san! Hey, wait!" I couldn't talk any further when he was pulling me away from Hiroshi and pushed me into a empty classroom, staring at me.

"What's the relationship between you and him?" He spat and grabbed my collar, pulled me towards him, I tried to open my mouth, but it felt like it was sealed, but why? He raised one of his eyebrows and smirked.

"Do you want this in the easy way or the hard way?" He leaned closer and pinned me down against the couch, looking straight at me.

"I won't make you run away anymore, Aki-chan, I just...want you to be mine."

This is not love at all!

Sooooo sorry for not updating, have been run out of ideas, got on "writer's block." (An Authors nightmare!) And got busy with school, I have lots of assignments to do and I might be able to update some day, anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^