9 - Karlheinz / Tougo Sakamaki / Reinhart

A/N: Finally, I am going to make a chapter in Kou's perspective and it's going to be about Karlheinz himself, you know that he was the one who turned the Mukami's into vampires and made a deal with them, to find their Eve. What it looks like so far is that Kou has his eyes only for Akio, so the 'Adam and Eve'-plan is out for him, so we will see how Karlheinz reacts on that xD And I have also decided to add som crazy personality in the Vampire King, so we will see how that works out, hope you will like the chapter, enjoy cx ~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kou's P.O.V

I sat on the couch, staring through the window. I almost had him, almost. But he escaped again. This time, he luckily kneed me between my legs and ran away. I sighed and leaned back, looking at the roof. Didn't I promise him about one thing? Once we came back together, we would do lots of romance, I even remembered his blush and nervous smile when he nodded.

"Kou?" Ruki stood in the hallway in his casual outfit and leaned against the wall. I snapped out of the daydream and looked back at him.

"What?"

"Karlheinz will be here at any moment, to talk about the Adam and Eve-plan." I stared at him for a moment and looked down at my hands. Of course, Adam and Eve-plan, that is what we agreed about. I have forgotten it. I just cared and thought about Akio, god damn it, why even now? Why not later?

"S-sure, just give me a sec, will you?" I faked a smile and ran upstairs to my room, locking the door and stared through the window. What will happen if he finds out about Akio? Will he kill him? And why?

"Oh, Kou-san~" I snapped out of my daze and shivered by his voice. It was him, it was Karlheinz himself. I spun around and saw how he stood in the shadows, smiling at me.

"Long time, no see." He waved off with his hand and walked towards me with a crazy glint in his eyes, I sensed some problems.

"Y-yeah, long time, no see." I faked a smile and took a step back away from him. He sensed of my fear and grabbed my wrist.

"What's wrong? I just wanted to talk to you about the Adam and Eve-plan." He smiled, again, but I knew it was wrong.

"So what's with it then?"

"Oh, you know, how is it going? Going great, no problems at all?" He tilted his head at the side and studied the room around him.  I nodded and swallowed, not good at all.

"It's...it's going great, sir." He looked back at me surprised, but smiled with no mercy.

"Kou-san, you know you can call me Karlheinz, is that hard for you?" I moved my eyes towards the side and didn't respond, his grip on my wrist tightned and looked at me with serious, but calm eyes.

"Listen, you are lying about the plan, you haven't found your eve, you have found someone else, you have found a male Eve maybe? What was his name? Oh, Yamada Akio? Right?" I refused to talk and kept it shut.

"You love this boy, don't you? You are afraid that he will get hurt by someone or maybe, me?" I stared at him with anger in my eyes.

"Don't you dare put your hands on him!" I growled and pushed him off. He looked surprised, but just laughed it off.

"Wow, but seriously, you have to find a female Eve, not a male."

"I love Akio, no one else." I confessed and held my fist on my chest.

"And you, stay away from him." I growled and glared at him. He raised his eyebrows and smiled, making a gun gesture with one of his hands and pointed it at his own.

"You know what happens with traitors, Kou-san?" He asked and looked up to me.

"They get killed, by usthe founders." He made a 'gun-shot'-noice and laughed, then looked at me.

"So stay on your guard or Akio will be killed." He said before he disappeared. I couldn't face the truth, but I really love Akio, why is this difficult? Why must things be in this way?

Hum, hum? How do you now like Karlheinz personality? I had this idea for months now and I was able to share it ^-^ Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx Besides, I had no idea about Karlheinz hair, it's too long xD But beautiful, am I the only one who finds Ricther and Karlheinz hot? o///o