2 - Kou

A/N: In the previous chapter, Akio has finally attended to Ryuotei Academy, school for celebrities and entertainers, when he doesn't have a specific talent at all. When he was 7 years old, he lived in a orphanage because of his parents death and that his aunt couldn't take care of him well. During his time there, he met someone, his name was...Kou Mukami. He finally realized he had fallen in love in him and didn't know until Kou also confessed back before the escape. Anyhow, recently, he made a new friend in class, Hiroshi Kaiji, during their conservation, a familiar face showed up...Kou Mukami himself.

Enjoy reading cx

----------------------------------------

 Akio's P.O.V

Me and the blonde stared at each other for a while, trying to figure out why both of us are at the same school.

"Aki-chan?" He repeated my nickname slowly to progress that it was me who stood in front of him. 

I just stood there, staring at him. It can’t be him, right? I mean, when we escaped, he abandoned me, just like that. I held the tie in my hand and looked down onto the ground. No, no! I looked at the side and ran away from the classroom.

“Aki-Chan!” I heard Kou scream after me, but I didn’t stop. I still remember the promise he gave me, we would be together after we escaped. But he didn’t keep it. He lied to me, all those freaking lies he told me, was just bunch of bullshit, all of them! How could I rely on him? I should have known about that. Tears were burning beneath my eyelids as I ran to the rooftop. He is like everyone else, god damn it!

I closed the door behind of me and locked it, being sure that Kou won’t chase after me. I slid down onto the ground and buried my face in my hands. I surely look horrible, but hey, why shall I care about it anyway?

“Akio.” I raised my head from the ground and met pair of mis-matched eyes, no wonder; it’s Kou who stood in front of me. I pulled myself up from the ground and tried to open the door, but got trapped by him.

"Why are you running away, Aki-chan?" He asked, concerned and made me face him. I kept my mouth shut and looked quickly away. He furrowed his eyebrows in irritation and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him again.

"Answer me when I am asking!" He said annoyed and glared daggers at me. Wow, certain mood-changing right there.

"Why I ran away? Then let me explain." I started and pushed him off, blushing lightly and looked up from the ground.

"Remember the orphanage? We planned to escape and it was that day I confessed to you, you promised about one thing; Both of us and the others would live together as quick we got away from the keepers, but what happened on the way? I tripped, I broke my ankle and I begged after help, you just stood there and did nothing, so you ran away! Away from me! Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I felt my voice almost broke, but tried to keep it steady. Kou looked dumbfounded and opened his mouth to say something, but shut it.

"You could have done something, Kou...Call me, send me a text or something who proves that you are still alive! Why didn't you do it then?" I almost yelled and stared at him, angry tears in my eyes. He itched back of his neck and sighed. 

"I am sorry, but you could have done it as well, Akio, so shut it by yourself, you don't have to accuse me for something I haven't committed." Now it was his turn to glare back at me. My eyes widened and looked away.

"You disappeared, I tried to look after you since the escape, but nothing, nothing happened, nothing was found, god damn it, Kou!" I leaned back at the wall to keep my balance and stared at him.

"I was fucking scared, okay? I thought you left me, no trace behind you, you know about that I hate to be alone." I said and looked away towards the moon. He growled and grabbed my collar.

"Why does that even matter anymore? I am here, right? So why are you not happy, huh?" I pushed him off and fixed my tie to it's right place.

"Because you didn't give me a sign about you were alive, I thought you were dead!" I exclaimed and pushed him away and breathed heavily. 

"Well, be happy because I am not dead then!" He looked away and snorted.

"Overreacting freak." He mumbled. I felt the anger rise and unlocked the door, not looking back at him.

"Selfish bastard!" I growled at him and ran away, once again, tears in my eyes. Just why is this happening? Why is he a different person?

Ah shit, I got teary-eyed, damn it, my weak point is conflict, arguing and fight, it's just...Ugh ;-; Well, what do you think about Kou right now? For me, he is baka for sure, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx