15 - Childhood

A/N: Okay, I can guess this chapter will be little short, because I am too tired to write a real chapter and I have to do some French homework ;-; Anyway, enjoy ~

------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V, 10 years earlier ~

"I-it's nice to meet you, m-my name is Y-yamada A-akio." The brown-haired boy bowed in front of the children nervoulsy as his hazel eyes moved towards the floor.

"Welcome!" They greeted and smiled happily. Akio looked up in relief and looked up to the care-taker. She smiled back at him and nodded.

"It's okay, you can step forward." She patted on his back and made him step forward. The young male looked so nervous from head to toe. A certain young blonde came running to him and grabbed his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I am Mukami Kou ~" He sang playfully and hugged one of his hands. Akio blushed lightly and smiled back.

"I-it's nice to meet you too, Mukami-san." The blonde looked confused and waved with his hands.

"Hey, call me only Kou." He smiled and grabbed his hands.

"I've heard I was going to meet my roommate, so I assume it's you then." He smiled brightly and went to the room. Akio nodded slightly and followed after the young blonde. This was going to be a long day.

Later -

"Why are you even here anyway?" The older boys cornered the young brunette and laughed. Akio felt like a puppet, for the next half an hour, they have been teasing him, calling him names, but didn't get so far like kicking him. But the words sunk into him, he couldn't take it. 

"You don't belong here, go away!" The other boy yelled at him and grabbed Akio's collar, pulling him closer, the boy clenched his fists and looked away.

"Let go of him now!" The familiar voice made the older ones turn around and seeing Kou standing there, looking so serious.

"What's that, Shorty? Trying to be defending over here?" The oldest one walked towards him and grinned. Kou didn't move a inch and looked up at him.

"I am not scared, release Aki-chan or I'll tell the Teacher." He said without to hesitate and stared at the older boy. He raised one of his eyebrows and sighed in defeat.

"Okay, let go of Tiny and let's go." He didn't say anything more and left the room with the others. Akio stared down at the floor and didn't move. Kou noticed and walked towards him.

"Aki-chan." It made him to snap out of his trance and saw the blonde stretching out his hand. The young male hesitated for a bit before grabbing it and pulled himself up.

"You okay?" He asked, very concerned. He was worried if Akio was beaten somewhere, but it seemed like he was fine anyway. Akio nodded and smiled a bit.

"Yes, I am really fine, thank you." He blushed and walked to the bedroom together with Kou by his sides. Take him anywhere and he'll protective him no matter what.

Sorry if this chap is too short >.< So what did you think about this one, do you want more? Please, leave in the comments below and take care ^^