5 - School

A/N: Sorry, some of the text will be written on my phone, because on the computer won't work with me, but I hope you will like it anyway, enjoy ^^ Never mind, it will be written on the computer :3

---------------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

I was sitting in the library and read a book, yeah, a ordinary book, it was free time and Kou was nowhere to be seen. Lucky for me, so I don't have to stand out with him, like yesterday. I shivered by the thought and tried to read it, but got lost again. What if I did like it? I mentally face-palmed myself and blushed. Then why...? I trailed away from my thoughts and sighed deeply. God, I am such an idiot sometimes.

"Oi, Aki!" I looked up and saw him coming, he is never gonna give up does he?

"What do you want, Kou?" I raised my eyebrows and closed the book I had in my hand. He shrugged his shoulders and sat down beside of me, close. I felt his hand on my leg and trailed up a bit, I blushed and pushed him away.

"Would you stop doing that, please?" I said annoyed, raising myself from the table and started to walk away. I could hear him sigh and got up as well, but pushed me against the book-shelf and held me trapped.

"Kou! We are in a library, don't you have any sense at all?" I growled at him, but got stopped on my tracks when his hand were beneath my shirt.

"The school has ended and...no one is here to disturb us." He used his famous grin and started to kiss my neck, tenderly and soft, like if it was fragile in some way. I bit my lip, holding back my sounds and tried to push him away.

"Kou, stop it!" I pleaded, but it only got worse. His cold hand were inside of my pants and played with my thing. I started to breath heavy and looked away. He chuckled and leaned in.

"You are getting excited, aren't you, Aki-chan?" He grinned at my priceless expression as he started to unbutton my shirt. Shit! I am getting molested by a famous idol! No matter of fact, my childhood friend. 

"N-no, Kou...this....this is not you..." I said between my breaths and tried to focus on reality. This wasn't happening, nope, it wasn't.

"Well, too bad for you." He grinned towards my skin and kept going with his actions. I couldn't allow him to do it this towards me, it's like...he is possessive. He is crazy about me. I had it enough, I took it all and finally pushed him away from me, staring at him.

"Are you crazy? You have to stop with this. I am not a toy!" I growled and fixed my clothes, well, some of them. I brushed it off and walked away from the library. I stared down towards the ground and shook my head.

"This isn't happening! I do not love him!"

So? What's your opinion? It feels like Kou is possessive over Akio :c I feel bad for him though xD Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx