13 - Regrets

A/N: Ugh, it's so heartbreaking, I can't even stand it D: Akio has changed, Kou is depressed and the others? Well, let's see in this chapter o: And besides, people beneath the age 13, read at your own risk ö-ö

---------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

"S-shu-san, n-not there!"

Did I do the right thing to break up with Kou? I don't even know. I did what it felt right for him and me. I realized that we both can't have our future together. He is a vampire, I am a human, there is no way for us to be together.

Shu grinned and kept kissing my neck, we had no clothes on, I completely surrendered myself to him. 

What have I become? What am I doing? Why am I with Shu? Oh, yeah, I dumped by his place after breaking up with Kou.

"S-shu-san!" I gasped when he stroke one of his hands on my member and bit my earlobe gently.

"There, there, Akio-kun, it works fine, doesn't it?" He smiled and chuckled before flipping me around and pinned me against the mattress. I looked up at him and felt his cold lips against mine, before he started to move them downwards.

But seriously, did I the right thing? Why did I do it? Was it because of jealousy? Was it because I was paranoid?

"Your face is the best part of this, helpless eyes, your face is a red mess, tears running down of pleasure. You are truly the best sight I have ever seen." He whispered in my ear with his husky voice and licked on my neck before biting it. 

Why did I give up? Do I like Shu a bit? I don't even know myself, I wish I did, but I can't. 

I gasped when he bit on the sensitive parts, I felt warm inside and clasped my hand against my mouth to avoid making any weird sounds. 

"Don't do that, I want to hear you~" He sang carefully and bent down, starting to lick. I felt hot, my head moved towards the side and tried not to moan loudly. No one was in the house, just us.

I feel different. Do I still love Kou? Do I regret over my choice?

Shu looked up at me and smiled lightly. He moved his face towards mine and touched it with his hand.

"You are a beautiful human, Akio-kun. Don't deny for who you are." He smiled. For real. It wasn't a fake or a joke, it was real, gentle. I blushed at the moment and pulled him closer.

"L-less talking, o-okay?" He grinned and nuzzled his face against my neck.

"You are so cute when you stutter like that. I like it." He smiled again and kissed me roughly.

I don't care anymore. But why? It feels like the weight on my shoulders has disappeared somehow. I had it for a month when I met Kou. 

Once we were done, Shu pulled out and laid down beside of me. Closing his arms around and pulled me closer towards his chest. I spun lightly around to his face and smiled. His face was like an angel's. No deny of it. I took a deep breath before I shut my eyes for some sleep.

I miss Kou's laughter, his old, stupid jokes, his warmth, his beautiful smile, his whispers and teasing. The words he said to make me comfortable, to make me feel safe. And the important thing, his voice. His angelic, terrific, wonderful voice. 

Do I regret over my choice?

No, nope, no, Akio-kun, you have changed! This is not you anymore D:< *Throws food at him* So, what do you think? ;-; Aki-chan has changed xc No good D: Besides, do you think Shu in that picture looks stunning? *w* Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^