12 - Leaving

A/N: I think this one will be a little bit of heartbreaking, please enjoy xc

---------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

Bitemarks. Bitemarks everywhere. I sat there, in Kou's bedroom, looking through the window. I don't give a damn anymore. Kou is still giving me bitemarks, on my chest, arms, legs, etc. I clutched my fist together and raised myself up from his bed. I picked up my bag who was laying across the floor along with my books. My clothes, almost shredded, but still in pieces, I put them on and sighed quietly. This can't go on anymore.

Yesterday ~

"What do you mean with fun?!" I exclaimed and raised myself from the chair, but fell down and tried not to feel the pain in my ankle. Tougo laughed and stepped towards me.

"I have been talking to Kou, recently. You know he has playing with you and with your feelings?" Tougo loosened his tie and walked to the table. I didn't respond and looked down at the floor.

"That's not true. Kou loves me, he even says so. If he lies to me, then he tells about it to me." I said, raising myself from the ground and looked straight at the young male. He raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"That is what you are thinking, you should know, he doesn't love at all, look it by yourself." He picked up a picture on Kou and with someone else. I took it and studied it. My eyes widened. It couldn't be...right? On it, there was Kou, laughing with someone. I didn't recongnize the face of the person, but it told me something was off.

"See, I told you so." He grinned and looked at me. 

"I told him to stop being with you, or he will ruin the plan of his, so don't.stand.in.his.way." The words. The feeling, something wasn't right. I clutched my hand towards my chest and left the picture.

"So, will you leave him or not?" Tougo smirked and looked down at me.

"I'll...think about it."

Present ~

Kou was gone for now, I don't where he has been nor do I care. I opened the door and walked down to the main entrance. Ruki leaned against the wall and read that book of his. When he tilted his head at the side, he looked surprised.

"Akio-kun, where are you going? Kou will be here at any-" I raised my hand and glared at the male.

"I am leaving." My voice betrayed me, but yet I had to stay strong. All of this time, Kou has been playing with my feelings. Just to play with me, toy with me, seduce me. I couldn't handle about it anymore. I am not his toy! I am leaving him. Ruki was going to say something, but shut his mouth when I gave him a deadly glare before exiting the house.

Kou's P.O.V

"Haha, he will totally like it." I grinned and looked at the box in my hand. It contained a golden chain with a teddybear on it. Sounds ridiculous, but hey, I have known Akio since the childhood and I know he never leaves his teddy bear. I smiled a bit when I thought about the memory and walked towards the door.

"I am home." I closed the door behind and gave my infamous smile, but disappeard when I saw Ruki, looking at me.

"Kou-kun."

"Nani?" I looked confused at my older brother when he opened his mouth to continue.

"Akio-kun...left." My eyes widened and I opened the door, running away to see him. I didn't need to hear more words. I just want to see Aki-chan.

Akio's P.O.V

I was sitting by the lake, looking at the water. The picture wouldn't leave me. What if it was true? Does he have an affair behind my back? Why doesn't he tell me?

"Aki-chan!" I looked up from the ground and saw Kou's worried eyes. I huffed and looked back at the water.

"What?"

"Why did you leave? I told you to stay in the room while I was gone." I didn't respond and sighed quietly, pulling me up from the ground and looked straight at the blonde.

"Need to know why?" Kou opened his mouth to reply, but I got there before him.

"Because I am sick of this, of your playing and toying with me. Just stop with it! How many times am I supposed to be with you? Aren't you satisfied? Why can't you just stick around with that girl of yours?"

"Naze?"

"'Why'? I saw you, on that picture! With that girl, next to the jewelry store! You were laughing with her." Kou raised his eyebrows in irritation. 

"Why was I laughing with her? Because she was giving me advice about what sort of jewelry I wanted to give you. That's why, do you really think I would cheat on you?" I cocked my eyebrows and growled in anger.

"All this time..." I didn't want to hear his voice. I don't want to see him. I don't even want to give him a glance. Flashbacks played through, being with each other. The scene with me and him as kids played up. Our first kiss. My first kiss.

"I hate you." Kou pulled back and stared at me.

"What?"

"I hate you, damn it! Telling me all of those 'I love you.' words ain't true! Bunch of lies, bunch of bullshit..." Why? Why am I resisting? I can't stop myself from talking.

"I wouldn't bother you anymore, I take my leave now." I walked past him, not giving him a glance. Can someone stop me?! I felt how Kou grabbed my arms and pulled me closer, giving me a passionate but rough kiss. Why do I feel disgusted by this? Someone, please, help! I pushed him away, wiping the saliva away from my mouth and glared at him. Kou stood there, dumbstruck.

"Aki-chan..."

"Damare! Baka! Why can you not hear me clearly?! Stick with that girl of yours and leave me alone, I am a toy! Will never be neither! We.Are.Through!" I exclaimed and walked away. I felt a warm substance running through my eyes as I kept walking. Why can I not stop? Silent tears ran down when I started to run. Away from the boy I used to love.

Third P.O.V

The young idol stared after his love, no, ex-love. Leaving his life. He couldn't open his mouth, he was shocked. He was depressed. He truly loved Akio, he even told him the three words. Why can Akio not realize it? Kou looked down at the box and saw how wet it became of his tears who escaped his eyes. Why couldn't he stop Aki-chan from leaving? Why?

Mah, I don't want to make you cry or anything D: *Gives you tissues, gains glares from Yu-chan* Sorry >.< Kill me if you want too Dx Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^-^